Session ideas for cuckold interest

wideeye

Hi all,

New to the forum and looking forward to scheduling a session soon. My interests stem mostly from cuckolding, so humiliation/cum eating/forced bi etc. Obviously the act of true cuckolding cannot be achieved in a session, so i'm wondering what a session might include based off of this interest. I'm just wondering about what sort of ideas to suggest for a session based on this interest. And are there specific mistresses who are more versed in this area?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Wideeye,

Welcome to the forum. I am really into the cuckolding fetish, and I have been for a while. I had a feeling that I was into it for a while, but I wasn't sure if it was a reality, or just a fleeting fantasy. To confirm if I liked it or not, I read cuckold erotica online, or read what people had to say about it (including their own personal experiences) on websites like cuckold blogs and forums. I think this applies to some of my other fetishes also, which I wasn't entirely sure if I liked them at first.

Any cuckold guys out there have any advice for wideeye?

well...to be a true cuckold you must first have a well established relationship with your Mistress....if you do not love her it is just a three some of sorts........ i am sure if you establish that relationship a Mistress she can bring you very very close to performing the services of a true cuckold..............with a little advance planning.....

Hi Wideeye,

Welcome to the forum. I am really into the cuckolding fetish, and I have been for a while. I had a feeling that I was into it for a while, but I wasn't sure if it was a reality, or just a fleeting fantasy. To confirm if I liked it or not, I read cuckold erotica online, or read what people had to say about it (including their own personal experiences) on websites like cuckold blogs and forums. I think this applies to some of my other fetishes also, which I wasn't entirely sure if I liked them at first.

Any cuckold guys out there have any advice for wideeye?

Have you ever cuckolded someone? I suspect it takes a very strong relationship or a very committed casual one to make that work. It's a very strong fetish of mine but as I'm not in a relationship it's hard to achieve. For me it ties in with SPH , chastity and tease & denial fetishes so well. I think a cuckold fetish is compelling BECAUSE it has some complexity to it, or can.

I can imagine a woman feeling empowered by it. The cuckoldress OWNS her sexuality and it can be bestowed on and denied to whomever she chooses. Having a cuckold watch the act or interact with the 'bull' really asserts the woman's dominance.

The sharing of the cuckolding fantasy can be exciting in and of itself, it's something that I have played with in my personal life.

Coming into a session, knowing you can never fully possess a mistress, I feel can feed into the scenario as well. The tension of tease and ultimately of denial is a game I love to play.

We all know as much as we try we could never have you other than to clean and serve you

Welcome to the forum 'wideeye'!

By chance did you choose that name because that would be the look on your face as your GF/Wife forced you to fluff her stud before he entered her? Or the look on your face as you watched, at the edge of the bed, while she fooled around with her stud for hours....knowing you would have to clean up any mess they made?

Just wondering.....

Once again Mistress Tran, you demnstrate why you are the best!

By chance did you choose that name because that would be the look on your face as your GF/Wife forced you to fluff her stud before he entered her? Or the look on your face as you watched, at the edge of the bed, while she fooled around with her stud for hours....knowing you would have to clean up any mess they made?

Just wondering.....

I can imagine a woman feeling empowered by it. The cuckoldress OWNS her sexuality and it can be bestowed on and denied to whomever she chooses. Having a cuckold watch the act or interact with the 'bull' really asserts the woman's dominance.

Yes jj, It certainly does feel empowering. I always enjoy cuckcold scenes and getting very descriptive with all the nasty little things that I'd make YOU do.

Just wondering.....

resignedly goes to the fridge to get an icepack to reduce swelling in the genital area.

To the Mistresses expressing an interest in this subject: I was a player in a cuckold session. I can't disclose more without first researching everything I ever wrote about it.

The only fact I must disclose is that it did not take place at the Fortress. Was the Lady working at the Fortress? Won't say. Was I the cuckold or the stud? Won't say. Who was the other player? Won't say. Did any other Lady at the Fortress know about it at the time?

Won't say.

I will tell all the details in session to each Mistress who wants to hear.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy,

I can't say that I don't want to know the details but it is fun trying to create my own account of what happened. Personally, I'm not into cuckhold scenes because I suffered deep emotional pain in a love triangle once. So I don't see the thrill that others find in those type of interactions, rather I can feel the pain and humiliation. But I'm happy that some folks enjoy playing with cuckhold fantasies and engaging in it.

whip

To the Mistresses expressing an interest in this subject: I was a player in a cuckold session. I can't disclose more without first researching everything I ever wrote about it.

The only fact I must disclose is that it did not take place at the Fortress. Was the Lady working at the Fortress? Won't say. Was I the cuckold or the stud? Won't say. Who was the other player? Won't say. Did any other Lady at the Fortress know about it at the time?

Won't say.

I will tell all the details in session to each Mistress who wants to hear.

Dannyboy

You don't say. You don't say You don't say. Who was that? I don't know, he didn't say. (Abbott & Costello)

Whip:

My thread was edited without destroying the essence. I haven't reviewed prior writings yet since I didn't know if my posting would be approved. Also I spent my free time with Mina Jung today and will write a review of our session before I write anything else.

I see your points and understand where you're coming from. I will follow up with some thoughts later.

Dannyboy

cuckolding is my number one fantasy and Jessy has been the center of that fantasy for many many years. it is easily the number one fantsay i use when I masturbate . Thank you Jessy.....hope there are many more fantasies to cum....see you in about 12 days!

Ah yes fun times ;-) Me too, I'm looking forward to it! When will you ever be free to be chastised (again)? This time it won't be something you can cheat it, or at least not easily or painlessly.

• 2 years later...

I came across this post while searching the forum. I've been curious about cuckolding for awhile but afraid to ask about it in a session. Has anyone ever experienced this type of session?

Just curious (for now) 

I mentioned in this topic that I was part of this type of session. I didn't provide any details about it much to the chagrin of Manpeach. In any case I am not suggesting that the encounter took place at the Fortress.

Dannyboy