Got My Mojo Back

Guest Mistress Kang

My Thursday:

10am Bikram Yoga

results: check out my cute azz shorts (before, while still dry)

53_6f1e6db9cb5f71d414828a0b3003c67e

1230pm Torture devoted slave for several hours

results: 26 needles happily covering cock on both sides with jacked up electrical punishment finale

53_d1db231f1d763f91e112f5f5d3d56b1e

4pm Have pretty feet worshipped

results: relaxed

6pm 'Doggie Train' a bottom bitch from the past for couple hours

results: OMFG this was SOO MUCH FUN! It's rare I get to take good dog bitch ass with my Spinal Tap (and thorough verbal humiliation) long and hard to the point of where he's barking tears, giving up and near passing out. Doggie position and me standing in 8 inch heels legs spread, knees locked. Minnie and Vu were around so I invited them in to watch the ATM. Fun Fun...

830pm Violate chastised sissy fucktoy for another couple hours (I get my 2nd wind at 10pm LOL)

execute plan of: A-make sexy, B-tie up, C-ridicule/tease, D-torture, E-humiliate, done.

results: see here (picked it up like a UPS parcel a few times too)

242_552504c38a7cc3ee375ec6e55760d8cf

-MJK

53_ae6bc39b06970698ad0dbbb2a9001707

Mistress Kang,

Thank you for taking us through your day on Thursday, that was a really nice agenda and it is obvious, that your Mojo is definitely back and in full force, which is a very good thing. The only picture that I clearly missed seeing, since I do worship your ass, is your cute azz shorts (after, when wet). I just LOVE YOUR SWEET ASS :!: and everything else about you, I have started checking in to the Forum on a regular basis, just to see if you have had anything additional to add, since you always seem to have a unique way of creating very interesting topics for discussion.