Multiple subs?

Several years ago I was in NYC with my friend who decided to take a session with Mistress in a midtown establishment. As I had never had a session before and was apprehensive, I waited across the street. Being we had similar scenario interests we often talked of seeing a local Mistress and going in as a double session. I felt strength in numbers would put me over the hump.

While this never happened with us I was curious if the Mistresses ever do sessions with multiple subs? Would any subs with similar interests be willing to share a session with a stranger and the Mistress or Mistresses?

Now that I'm over the hump and had several sessions I don't think I would. Any thoughts?

Ray

Several years ago I was in NYC with my friend who decided to take a session with Mistress in a midtown establishment. As I had never had a session before and was apprehensive, I waited across the street. Being we had similar scenario interests we often talked of seeing a local Mistress and going in as a double session. I felt strength in numbers would put me over the hump.

While this never happened with us I was curious if the Mistresses ever do sessions with multiple subs? Would any subs with similar interests be willing to share a session with a stranger and the Mistress or Mistresses?

Now that I'm over the hump and had several sessions I don't think I would. Any thoughts?

Ray

Ray:

I think men, in general, would balk at the idea. I have sessioned with 2 Mistresses before. Also with 1 Mistress and a female switch or subgirl. I'm pretty sure that most Mistresses would love to get 2 submissive men in session.

Dannyboy

Ray,

To sort of answer your question, if the opportunity ever came up, I would do a session with multiple subs. Has it happened for me personally? No. However, let me draw your attention to the fact that I am a switch. I have sessioned as a sub or switch with another sub under one of our lovely Mistresses here at the Fortress. These types of sessions have actually been some of my favourite! So, while I didn't have a real answer to your question, maybe this will spark the imagination :-)

xo Choi

However, let me draw your attention to the fact that I am a switch. I have sessioned as a sub or switch with another sub under one of our lovely Mistresses here at the Fortress. These types of sessions have actually been some of my favourite! So, while I didn't have a real answer to your question, maybe this will spark the imagination :-)

xo Choi

Miss Choi,

I''ve had intense dreams of getting You and Jessy in the same room together. Ms. Kang and I taking turns administering sadistic punishment on Your delicate little tushy.....only to have roles reversed later on and be double teamed by the both of You. These dreams have haunted me every night since our first session. Sometimes I am the aggressor, sometimes I am the docile submissive, but I am always cognicent of the fact that I am lucky to be in a scene with You. Thank You for allowing me to share my inner most, closely gaurded thoughts and fetishes. You are the bomb. *Kapow!*

Ray,

To sort of answer your question, if the opportunity ever came up, I would do a session with multiple subs. Has it happened for me personally? No. However, let me draw your attention to the fact that I am a switch. I have sessioned as a sub or switch with another sub under one of our lovely Mistresses here at the Fortress. These types of sessions have actually been some of my favourite! So, while I didn't have a real answer to your question, maybe this will spark the imagination :-)

xo Choi

Dear Switch Choi,

Your comments to Ray's post does spark my imagination. I feel very open to a session with another sub, should that sub be a woman, such as the scenario's you described involving yourself. I also found it extremely interesting to read that they have actually been some of your favorite sessions.

Dear Mistres Choi,

You are a great Mistress and I would considerr the scenario.I have had two Mistress at the Fortress and it is pretty hot depending on the Mistresses of course.Your switch skills sound exciting.Mistress Kim in one session asked if I would do this with another sub and I would have too follow her directions with interacting with the sub and i said I would to honor Mistress Kang . My main concern would be my confidentiality I think as something new it would be worth exploring. Spockme

I always thought it would be cool to have a 2 or 3 hour group session with several mistresses and several subs.

Economically it would make sense as each guy could pay for one mistress, yet get the benefits of several. Think of the possibilities for golden shower fun!

However, I've no doubt that deviant & kinky mistresses may attempt to initiate forced bi and cuckolding activities for their own delight & amusement. Shy guys could always wear one of those funny S&M geek masks, I suppose. :mrgreen:

I've participated in multiple sub sessions a few times, with various results. One Mistress would bring me into a session for subs who requested the kind of activity that shamu is talking about. Mostly they were very hot experiences, although there was difficulty from one particular sub who wanted to be "top sub", if that makes any sense. He was very snippy and passive-aggressive. Since I don't have submissive tendencies at all when it comes to men, it didn't go so well. But the other sessions were good times.There is something about multiple men in the service of one woman at the same time that makes a Mistress seem that much more powerful... and that much more appealing to me.

Ray,

xo Choi

Mistress Choi,

I understand and appreciate the scenarios of a two woman one man session. As a professional you deal with new clients (strangers) that we as clients don't see. The awkwardness of two men who are strangers under one Mistress would be tough, even if I had previous experience with that Mistress. If my friend were still alive and wanted to share a session I'm sure I would accommodate him.

Again as a professional it would be easier for you but, would you session as a sub with another male sub and a male top if you didn't know them?

Ray

I've participated in multiple sub sessions a few times, with various results. One Mistress would bring me into a session for subs who requested the kind of activity that shamu is talking about. Mostly they were very hot experiences, although there was difficulty from one particular sub who wanted to be "top sub", if that makes any sense. He was very snippy and passive-aggressive. Since I don't have submissive tendencies at all when it comes to men, it didn't go so well. But the other sessions were good times.There is something about multiple men in the service of one woman at the same time that makes a Mistress seem that much more powerful... and that much more appealing to me.

l2s

Your last sentence sums it up completely. That's what stemmed my curiosity in the first place. In the "top subs" case he should have been put in his place by the Mistress or required to leave rather than ruin the experience for everyone else.

Ray

I've only been in a "multiple" session once. It was awesome. It was me and another guy (we both love ballbusting) and one young lady that loves to bust balls. She said she had a blast, and I know we did too. She took turns busting us...and it was intense, painful, and funny all at the same time, if that makes sense.

I would be very happy to join a group ballbusting session if other guys wanted...and if there are Mistresses that would be interested. ; ) No attitudes, no egos, just beautiful women of the Fortress busting as many balls as they want....

Mistress Choi,

I understand and appreciate the scenarios of a two woman one man session. As a professional you deal with new clients (strangers) that we as clients don't see. The awkwardness of two men who are strangers under one Mistress would be tough, even if I had previous experience with that Mistress. If my friend were still alive and wanted to share a session I'm sure I would accommodate him.

Again as a professional it would be easier for you but, would you session as a sub with another male sub and a male top if you didn't know them?

Ray

Ray,

As a professional switch, yes, I think that I would hypothetically do this session of a male top with a male sub if I didn't know them so long that it happened here at the Fortress where my virtue is safe :-) It would be an interesting spin on things for me. However, this is purely HYPOTHETICAL gentlemen :-) If I were truly faced with this session, I would probably be a bit apprehensive.

I like Mistress Choi have only done sessions with a male sub and female switch at the same time. However the idea of 2 or more male subs makes my heart feel like it may burst in my chest. It's every domme's dream I would think to have a small army of men grovelling at her feet. It opens a whole window of opportunity that just isn't available in one-on-one sessions. I have to say I do love one-on-ones, but when you start adding more factors (subs) that means a higher percentage of chaos, which means more opportunity for control. :twisted:

I believe I had that session with Choi, when she subbed with another sub... or was it 2 sessions? Either way... FUN! And hot... 2 tushies are better than one.

I always thought it would be cool to have a 2 or 3 hour group session with several mistresses and several subs.

Economically it would make sense as each guy could pay for one mistress, yet get the benefits of several. Think of the possibilities for golden shower fun!

However, I've no doubt that deviant & kinky mistresses may attempt to initiate forced bi and cuckolding activities for their own delight & amusement. Shy guys could always wear one of those funny S&M geek masks, I suppose. :mrgreen:

That sounds AWESOME! I want this to happen. Someone make it happen. Then invite me to the party... either way I'd crash it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

tch.

I agree with Ray, the mistress should have put the "top sub" in his place.

No one wants a snippy slave. I feel like that's almost self defeating.

Absolutely!

Not sure how far to go here, but can say, have done that before, got into activities that have been touched on here and a great time was had by all because we all went into it willingly.

As a discrete exhibitionist (contradiction in terms) I enjoy sessions with others present, whether mistresses, subs or both. Really adds to the excitement of it all.

Eagerly looking forward to my first session at the Fortress later this week and made it known others are welcome to watch and/or participate.

Mistress Ahn,

Here's a suggestion for making the group sessions a reality. Logistically, the easiest way would probably be for you and the other ladies who are interested to agree on a time slot ( for example: Saturday from 1pm to 6pm.)

Guys who wanted to participate could sign up for one or multiply hours within that time frame. If all goes well then group sessions could be held on a regular basis (weekly or monthly) to fit the demand.