Mistress Kang not Blonde?!

Guest Mistress Kang

I *KNOW* you've wondered what I'd look like as a brunette. I just KNOOOOOW...

I have ONE pic that not many have seen and no I'm not 6 years old in it either.

-MJK

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Mistress, I am definitely begging. I also love the blonde hair look for you, but I have always thought that you are so HOT & SEXY :mrgreen: that you could easily pull off any look at all and still be a spectacular vision, so I would really love to see the picture of you in dark hair, but then again, truth be told, I would actually beg to see any new picture of you.

I *KNOW* you've wondered what I'd look like as a brunette. I just KNOOOOOW...

I have ONE pic that not many have seen and no I'm not 6 years old in it either.

-MJK

well we all love to see you in any look Ma'am, i still think you are perfect with blonde hair :)

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please can we see Ma'am

• 2 weeks later...
ok here you go ;-)

Thank You so much!! You look lovely. While You look different I can see that it is You and as always quite beautiful, sexy with a wonderful aura that comes across right through the picture frame and the computer. Thank You for letting us see such a wonderful photo of You as a lovely brunette.

whip

MJK

Thank you so much for letting us see that beautiful picture. You really do look extremely cute and there actually is a certain innocence that comes across in your face. It is good to know though that you were always a lil sick in the head, that fact along with your gorgeous look, makes you just so appealing in every way. I would love to get inside your complicated mind, anyone that thinks the kind of thoughts which you do and looks as absolutely delicious as you do, to me is total perfection. ;)

• 2 months later...