New Here

Anubis

Hello everyone, I'm a 32 year old British guy. I've known about The Fetish Fortress for a few years but I'm hoping to finally visit within the next 2-3 months. I will make up for lost time.

This seems like a great place, I love the fact that the Mistresses interact in this way. They all seem very down to earth and friendly. My favourite feature is the gallery with candid photos.

Hello everyone, I'm a 32 year old British guy. I've known about The Fetish Fortress for a few years but I'm hoping to finally visit within the next 2-3 months. I will make up for lost time.

This seems like a great place, I love the fact that the Mistresses interact in this way. They all seem very down to earth and friendly. My favourite feature is the gallery with candid photos.

I think that is one of the most attractive traits of the FF ladies. They are not stuffy or formal but sort of "girls next door" who have these sexy and dominant alter egos.

Howard, I'm not going to attempt a 4 hour session but I do plan on 4 or 5 hours of session time in total. Thank you for the recommendation for Mistress Zhao and Mistress Tran, I had pretty much decided but that confirms the decision. I will also have a double domination session with Mistress Koi and Mistress Sunya as they seem to be a great duo too. Both of those sessions will be very different.

Manpeach, i'm looking forward to gaining access the Devotee Forum once i've sessioned at the Fortress.

Thank you for the welcome, Mistress Koi :-)

Hello Mistress Tran

My favourite activities include foot worship, ballbusting, nipple torture and bastinado.

I'm open to trying new things, I will be trying things that I have never experienced before when I visit the Fortress. Some activites I'm interested in trying include needles, electro and toilet training. When a Mistress talks about an activity with passion it can spark an interest in me.

Bastinado! My favorite too!!

Welcome to our forum, and soon to the fantastical world of imaginings that can only occur within the walls of the Fetish Fortress :)

I like your username a lot, too. Egyptian mythology is one of my favorite topics.

My favourite activities include foot worship, ballbusting, nipple torture and bastinado.

I'm open to trying new things, I will be trying things that I have never experienced before when I visit the Fortress. Some activites I'm interested in trying include needles, electro and toilet training. When a Mistress talks about an activity with passion it can spark an interest in me.

Bastinado! My favorite too!!

Welcome to our forum, and soon to the fantastical world of imaginings that can only occur within the walls of the Fetish Fortress :)

I like your username a lot, too. Egyptian mythology is one of my favorite topics.

Bastinado is one of your favorites. I learn something new about Mistress Zhao every day.

Bastinado is definitely on the list when I meet you then, Mistress Zhao.

Howard, maybe you will get to FEEL how much Mistress Zhao enjoys bastinado!

I an open to just about anything Mistress Zhao proposes, so lets get this Bastinado show on the road.