Cabin Fever- get me out of the office! (260hr!)

Mistress Kang

As many of you know that have tried to book a session with me for the last year I've been cutting back more and more on sessions- keeping the rate high and my availability limited.

Anyway, there's a bit of foolishness with my neck that the doctor tells me means I can't spend as much time as I am accustomed to hunched over a keyboard. After a bit of hand wringing I realized I was really looking forward to it.

Thinking about it some more, it seems I don't even actually *like* being in an office 8 hours a day, it's almost as if I should have gone into some other, more physical, line of work...like being a Dominatix :wink:

Good news and solution is: Mistresses Jung and Ree will be picking up some of my slack (Thank you, Ladies :wink:) and I will be going back on schedule full-time as a Domme. Since there are many clients who not only have never sessioned with me, but actually doubt I still work here, I've lowered my rate to fill up my dance card for a while :wink:

Rate is $260 an hour for now, but it will probably go up in a few weeks so book soon if you are interested! Thanks ;-)

Call or EMail:

[email protected]

That truly is good news, I called booking and you have joined my extended session planned with Mistress Tran later in the month. But the really good news is that you will being doing more of what you REALLY enjoy and also something that generates far less stress. Keyboard work is generates much more stress than anyone realizes. We need you performing stress relief by torturing we subs of the Fortress. Admit it there is a smile on your face there somewhere. Thank you Head Mistress Kang for a GREAT decision.

As many of you know that have tried to book a session with me for the last year I've been cutting back more and more on sessions- keeping the rate high and my availability limited.

Anyway, there's a bit of foolishness with my neck that the doctor tells me means I can't spend as much time as I am accustomed to hunched over a keyboard. After a bit of hand wringing I realized I was really looking forward to it.

Thinking about it some more, it seems I don't even actually *like* being in an office 8 hours a day, it's almost as if I should have gone into some other, more physical, line of work...like being a Dominatix :wink:

Good news and solution is: Mistresses Jung and Ree will be picking up some of my slack (Thank you, Ladies :wink:) and I will be going back on schedule full-time as a Domme. Since there are many clients who not only have never sessioned with me, but actually doubt I still work here, I've lowered my rate to fill up my dance card for a while :wink:

Rate is $260 an hour for now, but it will probably go up in a few weeks so book soon if you are interested! Thanks ;-)

Call or EMail:

[email protected]

Dear Ms. Kang,

too bad this offer comes, when I am not even close to being able to come back to NYC soon... :(

still Hugs from Germany,

tommy

That truly is good news, I called booking and you have joined my extended session planned with Mistress Tran later in the month. But the really good news is that you will being doing more of what you REALLY enjoy and also something that generates far less stress. Keyboard work is generates much more stress than anyone realizes. We need you performing stress relief by torturing we subs of the Fortress. Admit it there is a smile on your face there somewhere. Thank you Head Mistress Kang for a GREAT decision.

Yay! It's like getting a "vacation confirmation". I'm going to town on Howard!

PS Yes there is always a smile ;-D

I must confess, the thought of you Mistress Kang and Mistress Tran as the dynamic duo (so to speak) jointly playing with me in session is truly scary and exciting at the same time. If I were not apprehensive, you would think I am an idiot. All of the posts I have read where you doubled with Mistress Tran leave a clear trail - this will be a full speed ahead pain session. As you once told me in an email, what is life without a little mystery. Go with the flow. So I shall, but not without some trepidation. A commitment is a commitment, so I will see you in a week.

Howard

Your luck isn't ALL bad, tommy. What about those awesome Halloween Party pics we took and the memories that came with them?! ;-) Priceless.

Dear Ms. Kang,

yes indeed, I have to count me lucky, when I was one of those who got to session with you, while you did such limited play time :)

I don't know, if you got to read my reply...like one picture I was kinda missing..

maybe the most inappropriate one... still one I remember too dearly to be taken...

and too bad, none of you wonderful ladies was on one of the pictures...

but those you sent are great "souvenirs" to have, now...

thanks again

have a great weekend

I am going to "town" on Howard. That leaves a lot of room for my fantasies to run wild. But I suspect it really means you will be really enjoying yourself and I will probably not be able to sit down for a week after the session. As you once told me in an email, what is life without a little uncertainty. Go for it.

I am going to "town" on Howard. That leaves a lot of room for my fantasies to run wild. But I suspect it really means you will be really enjoying yourself and I will probably not be able to sit down for a week after the session. As you once told me in an email, what is life without a little uncertainty. Go for it.

We'll find out in a week's time what I mean, won't we? ;-)

Mystery, variety, patience, a big long hard stick. What's life without these things?! haha

Dear Ms. Kang,

yes indeed, I have to count me lucky, when I was one of those who got to session with you, while you did such limited play time :)

I don't know, if you got to read my reply...like one picture I was kinda missing..

maybe the most inappropriate one... still one I remember too dearly to be taken...

and too bad, none of you wonderful ladies was on one of the pictures...

but those you sent are great "souvenirs" to have, now...

thanks again

have a great weekend

Indeed tommy ;-) and I'm glad you liked the pictures we sent!

We'll find out in a week's time what I mean, won't we? :wink:

Mystery, variety, patience, a big long hard stick. What's life without these things?! haha

Well I love a mystery, I definitely like variety. On the patience thing, Mistress Tran has indicated I have virtually NONE, but I suppose waiting a week will help me build some. As to a big long hard stick, you once mentioned that you have a 6 foot cane you wanted to introduce me to in a "gentle" way of course. Life without these things would truly be boring and I believe life with these things to quote the MasterCard phrase - PRICELESS.

Despite increasing my trepidation level, I truly am looking forward to next Saturday.

Howard

Being the boss you would be perfect for a certain role play scenario. I would be there interviewing you for a documentary about The Fortress and BDSM but you would forcefully insist that I experience some of what's on offer.

This is inspired by the documentary "Fetishes"where the dominatrixes tried to persuade a filmaker to try some but he was too much of a wimp. I wanted them to force him.

Crap. I was kind of hoping your session was before mine, let the girls work it all out of their system first :)

Given all of the pent up energy Head Mistress Kang has, I doubt it would have made a difference. It will probably take her 2-3 months to moderate and Mistress Tran has endless energy. But if they do work it out of their system, you will be the primary beneficiary. Like parachute jumping, once you are at the Fortress, naked, and kneeling in the Steel Room, you have passed the point of NO return. A great feeling. Enjoy.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having neck issues, Mistress Kang, but it sounds like you saw someone and it is stable and/or improving, which is fantastic :) ! I hope it continues to get better.

I remember my first few jobs also involved sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day. After a few years of that I was pretty much ready to chew my own hand off to escape - I commiserate with you, Mistress Kang!

I wish I could session with you during your rate change. However, I'm hoping I can session with you in April and celebrate my 3rd anniversary at the FF with you! I'm really looking forward to that!