Chastity - the 3rd kind

ConsentOptional

I always put in at least a week of chastity before a session. It's good to arrive with a full appetite so to speak. I love seduction and denial in a captive context where it begins to feel like (and perhaps becomes) mind control.

But that is me on the honor system. Simply avoiding all sexual gratification for a week = the 1st kind of chastity. 2nd kind is to add a chastity device. The 3rd kind is a chastity device to which one doesn't have the key and must come to his Seductress, Abductress, Interrogatrix, Reprogrammer.... to be unlocked.

This is not easy but not impossible with a Mistress one hasn't seen before.

A roleplay could be built around the need for a formal lock-up. Coming by a week early and turning over the keys (possibly paying the tribute at the time to get it out of the way for next week).

Does FF or its players do any keyholding? Over time it has become more important to me - even if it gives me some long nights.

thanks, nc.

PS. Tried to load the attached session pic as my avatar but was kicked back for being too big. Anyone know the byte limit? This one is post-35049-0-32842300-1391101069_thumb.jpg1.61mb.

Key holding is definitely possible but that would have to be set up with your mistress and what the procedures would be. The long list you would have to accomplish before getting freed. Hahaha

I would imagine as you approach achieving every item on the list and announce success at achieving all the goals, the goal posts might just be moved by Mistress Tran. Sort of like Charley Brown, Lucy (Hint Mistress Trans first name is Lucy) and the football. Of course this is just a guess on my part, as I speak from NO actual experience in this case.