Cell Phones

Howard

I understand completely. Each Mistress has the cell phone they desire. But with that as a given, my curiosity is still in play. My guess is that the majority are I Phones, with perhaps a singular Samsung thrown in to ad diversity. I think a formal inventory is in order. But then, I am wrong so often when it comes to these Mistress enigmas, that perhaps no inventory is required.

I understand completely. Each Mistress has the cell phone they desire. But with that as a given, my curiosity is still in play. My guess is that the majority are I Phones, with perhaps a singular Samsung thrown in to ad diversity. I think a formal inventory is in order. But then, I am wrong so often when it comes to these Mistress enigmas, that perhaps no inventory is required.

Howard- See? This is why such feats are not expected of you ("thinking").

There, there. *pat* *pat*

Never Pet Again.jpg

Personally, it's all about which panties I decide to put on it that day:

sexy-pants-thongs-case-cover-home-key-protection.jpg

;)

Looks like a tough set of choices. Once again the marketplace has met a product demand. Someone is probably making a zillion dollars off of this concept. I need to start thinking about products differently.