The Cooking Channel- Cooking with Kang.

Mistress Kang

Feel free to bring some of these (or similar) to our session.

Cool, you all like my food *pics*. Now if I can only make the food taste as good ;-P

I'm now serving some delicious bite size chocolate chip cookies for you to virtually indulge! LOL

post-18073-0-34179800-1403039877_thumb.jpg

LOL you all are hilarious.

It's gotten so hot now, turning on the oven is like waging a temperature war with the AC.

Like so many of you, I am a creature of habit, some good, mostly not. Although I may not eat it all, I do make the same thing for breakfast every time using the same utensils, pan, cups, and plates, etc. So a few months ago I did a little personal "Breakfast Blog" which I'll share with you all now. It gets a little boring but that's the idea!!

Cool, you all like my food *pics*. Now if I can only make the food taste as good ;-P

I'm now serving some delicious bite size chocolate chip cookies for you to virtually indulge! LOL

If they don't taste good, you can always shove them down our throats with some sort of plunging device

Thank you Mistress Kang. So delicious and guilt free, which is like delicious times 2 for an ex-Catholic:-) May I have another?

t's weird how some posters point out "taking pictures of food" as an Asian thing. I know enough non-Asians who do it that I laughed really hard recently at a stand-up comedy routine that touched on the subject. But...the stand-up comic was Asian. COINCIDENCE!?!?

Also, for some reason the thought of uber-Goddess Jessy Kang making cornbread really makes me smile, and I'd definitely want to try some.