My Sensational First Session with Mistress Jung

Voyage

I knew even before I met her for the first time that Mistress Jung was beautiful. After all, I had studied and drooled over her photos for many hours. But I still was not prepared for what I saw when she entered the session room. Unbelievably, she was far more sexy and gorgeous in person than in her photos.

She entered the room wearing a white blouse, a leather black mini-skirt, and black high-heels, the kind with an open toe and a strap behind the heel. My mouth immediately began to water. Her legs were incredible! I have had a leg fetish since I was about four years old and I have studied women’s legs for decades and I consider myself an expert judge of them. Mistress Jung’s legs were sensational: Slender, long, shapely, toned, and silky-smooth!! She slowly walked over to me sitting on the floor, brushed my cheek with her perfect legs, and I was a goner.

Even in the active fetish/fantasy world that operates in my brain, I could not have conjured up a more perfect Asian goddess. I mentioned her creamy-smooth legs. Her entire body is perfect. I would not wish for even the slightest change. Her skin is smooth as porcelain. Evidently her luscious body has never seen even as much as a pimple, as it is flawless, and utterly without blemish.

So fresh and perfectly-groomed, Mistress Jung is a goddess that a slave wants to experience with all five senses. Visually, she is beyond hot! Her voice is soft and she never needs to raise it, as the slightest wish uttered is one the slave wants to carry out as quickly as he can. Her scent is sweet. Her skin to the touch is like silk. And she is delicious. She is sweet and kinky—and perfect: the total package.

I also love beautiful, well-cared for feet, and Mistress Jung’s are wonderful. They, like Mistress Jung herself, are petite. Her toes are long and slender and are meant to be lovingly sucked for prolonged periods. Mistress Jung made me beg pitifully to suck her toes but eventually she mercifully allowed me to worship those beautiful digits. She also had me take off and put onto her feet various high heels and then used me as a doormat while wearing each pair, so I could learn how to be a good doormat for different types of shoes.

I could go on and on but to bring this review to a close I want to express my appreciation also with how Mistress Jung seemed to be caring even as she was dominating me. She is sweet, precious, and uber-hot! All in all, she is a fantasy come to life, and I hope to worship her often in the days ahead.

I totally agree with you, Mistress Jung is awesome! I've spent a lot of time sucking on those toes, Yummy! She's so beautiful & sexy, and has fulfilled all of my fantasies! At times during the day, I'll think of our sessions and get the erge to jerk off! That usually satisfies my lust & desire for her, but I will have to see her again soon more more training!

Never heard of her. LOL

In addition to being Mistress Jung, she has assumed a new title = "Angel of Mercy". Either way, you are exactly correct in your description of Mistress Jung. I would also add that Mistress Jung has one of the sweetest voices that I have known. Fantastic presence.

In addition to being Mistress Jung, she has assumed a new title = "Angel of Mercy". Either way, you are exactly correct in your description of Mistress Jung. I would also add that Mistress Jung has one of the sweetest voices that I have known. Fantastic presence.

Howard:

I don't think Ms. Jung assumed that title. Instead I had ascribed that title to her because she welcomed me to her merciful care after I came face to face with the Angel of Death. The Angel of Death was so inviting that cold morning as I laid on the concrete in shock. I rejected her and chose to survive.

It's fascinating that the Angel of Death seemed so merciful in that moment and the Angel of Mercy is capable of such cruelty in restoring me.

They are both parts of the same whole neither to deny the other. So be it. As sure as the Phoenix rises from the ashes, Ms. Jung has carried me back from the brink and has to be my Angel of Mercy.

Yes, she is a great Mistress and, to borrow from the title of a late '50s song, "To Know Her is To Love Her."

Dannyboy

I knew even before I met her for the first time that Mistress Jung was beautiful. After all, I had studied and drooled over her photos for many hours. But I still was not prepared for what I saw when she entered the session room. Unbelievably, she was far more sexy and gorgeous in person than in her photos.

She entered the room wearing a white blouse, a leather black mini-skirt, and black high-heels, the kind with an open toe and a strap behind the heel. My mouth immediately began to water. Her legs were incredible! I have had a leg fetish since I was about four years old and I have studied women’s legs for decades and I consider myself an expert judge of them. Mistress Jung’s legs were sensational: Slender, long, shapely, toned, and silky-smooth!! She slowly walked over to me sitting on the floor, brushed my cheek with her perfect legs, and I was a goner.

Even in the active fetish/fantasy world that operates in my brain, I could not have conjured up a more perfect Asian goddess. I mentioned her creamy-smooth legs. Her entire body is perfect. I would not wish for even the slightest change. Her skin is smooth as porcelain. Evidently her luscious body has never seen even as much as a pimple, as it is flawless, and utterly without blemish.

So fresh and perfectly-groomed, Mistress Jung is a goddess that a slave wants to experience with all five senses. Visually, she is beyond hot! Her voice is soft and she never needs to raise it, as the slightest wish uttered is one the slave wants to carry out as quickly as he can. Her scent is sweet. Her skin to the touch is like silk. And she is delicious. She is sweet and kinky—and perfect: the total package.

I also love beautiful, well-cared for feet, and Mistress Jung’s are wonderful. They, like Mistress Jung herself, are petite. Her toes are long and slender and are meant to be lovingly sucked for prolonged periods. Mistress Jung made me beg pitifully to suck her toes but eventually she mercifully allowed me to worship those beautiful digits. She also had me take off and put onto her feet various high heels and then used me as a doormat while wearing each pair, so I could learn how to be a good doormat for different types of shoes.

I could go on and on but to bring this review to a close I want to express my appreciation also with how Mistress Jung seemed to be caring even as she was dominating me. She is sweet, precious, and uber-hot! All in all, she is a fantasy come to life, and I hope to worship her often in the days ahead.

Thank you voyage! I had so much fun using you for my pleasure! My legs and feet are looking forward to new ways for you to serve them ;)

Howard:

I don't think Ms. Jung assumed that title. Instead I had ascribed that title to her because she welcomed me to her merciful care after I came face to face with the Angel of Death. The Angel of Death was so inviting that cold morning as I laid on the concrete in shock. I rejected her and chose to survive.

It's fascinating that the Angel of Death seemed so merciful in that moment and the Angel of Mercy is capable of such cruelty in restoring me.

They are both parts of the same whole neither to deny the other. So be it. As sure as the Phoenix rises from the ashes, Ms. Jung has carried me back from the brink and has to be my Angel of Mercy.

Yes, she is a great Mistress and, to borrow from the title of a late '50s song, "To Know Her is To Love Her."

Dannyboy

Yes you are correct. But she now is the "Angel of Mercy" and understands for you to recover, she needs to be cruel to you in order to restore you. You receive the best of both personas of Mistress Jung. You could not be in better hands. Please continue to progress in your recovery.