A Six-Some Gone Awry...

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Kang, the closest I ever came was a session with Karin VonKraft, another Mistress and another male slave. Being totally straight, sessioning with another male was terrifing. But the things we will do for our Mistresses. Inevitably the play turned to making the slaves do things to each other while the women watched and laughed. It took every ounce of mental determination I had. It ended up being fun and made for a great video. I would love to visit you again and be subjected to the humiliation from you any whoever else you would like to invite. I would even consider being taken out of the Fortress by the Mistresses for some public humiliation in a city where no one knows me.bflosub

i'm willing to try just about anything more than once

I like your enthusiasm. You should see if you're up for the challenge :evil: The setting was perfect being that all six of us bring our own flavor to session and compliment each other so well. We will see who is up for it!! :D

dear Mistress Jung,

last night while sitting in bed. i decided to cruise some YouTube videos on my iPhone. i frequently view the Fortress videos of You all ... amazing how aroused and titilated i get from these brief clips. Your personalities shine thru. i am hooked. usually i think . oh. i'd like to see these two for a session or this one ... but ... since the topic of six-some has pop'd up ... i've noticed when i wonder who i'll session with ... that little voice bodly says ...... ALL of them ... brave lil voice it is. foolishly brave )

xoxo

smallcockloser

dear Mistress Jung,

last night while sitting in bed. i decided to cruise some YouTube videos on my iPhone. i frequently view the Fortress videos of You all ... amazing how aroused and titilated i get from these brief clips. Your personalities shine thru. i am hooked. usually i think . oh. i'd like to see these two for a session or this one ... but ... since the topic of six-some has pop'd up ... i've noticed when i wonder who i'll session with ... that little voice bodly says ...... ALL of them ... brave lil voice it is. foolishly brave )

xoxo

smallcockloser

Sounds like something you need for Christmas or whatever holiday you happen to celebrate next. We are the next consumerist fantasy!

dear Mistress Jung,

xoxo

smallcockloser

Sounds like something you need for Christmas or whatever holiday you happen to celebrate next. We are the next consumerist fantasy!

mZ,

it would be the holiday of a lifetime .. i've been a fan of Mistress Kang for many years. i think its probably the only attraction i'm interested in on the whole East Coast .. NYFF .. there is nothing like the back hand of an Asian Mistress ... sexy back hand )

scl

Dear Mistress Kang,

Another way to skin the cat might be to have multiple parties, one in each of Your rooms. That way we could share the expense, and when Mistress Choi grows bored, or Mistress Zhao thinks party boy is not large enough, they can see what's happening in the other room. If one slave "goes hypochondriac" (as Mistress Choi puts it), he will have to put up with the envy he feels for Their Pleasure in another room. Maybe he will have a quick cure.

May i suggest All of You coming to Your Party? How about Nine on one if the situation calls for it? How about rotating slaves in? If You waste one in five minutes it doesn't matter. You don't have to be so careful. You could even have an ejection seat that tosses them out onto a Chinatown street. They might be very happy for that.