A Six-Some Gone Awry...

Guest Mistress Kang

I had planned it for weeks, an hour session with me and my sub and FOUR other dommes. I was ready to put him on display before my enthusiastic and participating audience of Mistresses Zhao, Jung, Ree and Switch Choi. We'll call him "Dixie", yes - like the cup, rarely cries mercy but in the session it was like his native tongue (the language of Pussyville). There were 10 hands doing things to him from every angle with varying intensities, he did not get a moment's break. After 15 minutes, while in the second position (Mistress Zhao's idea, which I liked ALOT) bent over the long side of the cage roped down spread eagle by the wrists and ankles and was asking for a shortened session of only half an hour because he couldn't handle anymore. We convinced him to stay for the full hour by promising to go a bit easier on him. We was able to endure us all until (*almost*) the end but didn't allow us to keep him any longer than he "had" to stay. We didn't spring any new activities on him - there was just no way. I can't say I was not disappointed and I'm pretty sure the others expected a little more enthusiasm and just more general "fun" from his end. Did we all come on too strong? Was it just too overwhelming? He *did* say this was something he had always wanted to do and chalked it up to feeling weak from getting over his recent cold. Do you think that was the case or am I missing something? Would love to hear some other POVs on this. I've done sessions in smaller groups but taking turns and totalling more than 5 (ex: 3 dommes per hour for 3 consecutive hours), but I don't think I've ever done a session with 4 other dommes all together at once. Do you think this is just too much for anyone to handle all at once? Have you had more than 4 dommes at once in a session? How did you enjoy/handle it?

I suppose a standard guy would never turn down more than one woman :-P But when he remembers that pain and dominance is involved, and that would mean 5x as much pain, he would quickly retract. Personally, I think a domination session is best with one to two dominas that can execute on the slave in concert is best. In my experience, more than that and it's not so conducive to the session. Pain not being the issue .. in fact the idea of not knowing where of five variables the next strike will come raises my senses like mad! ... if you're into sensory deprivation :D

Dear MIstress Kang,

I doubt there is one easy answer to your question. I think for some multiple Domme sessions can be handled and enjoyed while for others it is probably too much. It depends on pain tolerance and a willingness to explore and an eagerness to go beyond the boundaries that were previously established. I've always preferred one on one sessions but I have explored multiple Domme play before. I try to let go and flow in the moment with the women involved and not have any expectations about how much I can take or where we are going. I've been fortunate in that most of my multiple Mistress experiences have gone quite well. I recall a couple of wonderful times at the Fortress involving You and other ladies.

I recall that one two occasions prior to meeting You I had a session with three Dommes; it was my idea to see two Dommes but the Mistress I was seeing decided to invite a third. It was quite intense and at one point I wondered if I would able to take it but I was able to endure and I really enjoyed the moment when one of the ladies let out what sounded like a roar when all of them were beating my ass simultaneously.

I had another impromptu beat down by three Dommes at a party once. Since I knew all three of them it was a magical experience. I received quite an intense whipping and caning but it felt more like a celebration of friendship and bdsm than a painful test.

Those have been my experiences, which were quite different than the sub you mentioned. So I know that multiple Domme sessions can be enjoyable and memorable in a positive way but it depends on many factors. I can't speak about five or six at one time but perhaps it would have better to talk about the reality of it with the person involved first before jumping right into it.

whip

Mistress Kang,

Congratulations to you and the other goddesses on overclocking the poor sub's biological processor, you know he would have gotten a mental BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) if you had continued past an hour. Sensory overload from 5x the beauty, the pain, and the strike impacts. I'm making an educated guess in theorizing that his just-passed cold, his recent rheumatism (very unsure term), that recovery was probably incomplete. Still you may have stumbled upon the healthy limit, which means you should totally push it. It just isn't a party until its a Nine-Some or an enneagonal (another very unsure term) bullying circle.

-Monokuro

Dear Empress Kang,

I had a session at the Fortres When you made it into a multiple 5 Dom session . It turned out to be quite a party . It was very painful as the Mitresses did things all over my body . I endured the pain to honor you I was in another zone as you and Mistress Zhao tortured each nipple. In order to take such sensory overload one has to devote himself to the grand MIstress and I find pain must be continuous to drive you further into a state of endurance . I do not think one answer is possible for you it depends on the sub and why he is doing it .

I would be honored to do that kind of sesion for you and be drawn deeper into compliance for your pleasure in your honor. Knowing you and Mistress Jung really care would make the difference for me . To me it really has to mean something not that I am ju8st doing a session for the novelty of it. I think that is why it failed. Look for some one who would really do anything for you to honor you ,then it will succeed ,like me Spockme

I think You need to consider having a stunt double on standby for Your next Six-some.

I'm sure there are more than a few volunteers reading this post right now.

This might be motivational for Your little Dixie Cup....if he knows he can be replaced at any moment he might realize how lucky he is and try extra hard to entertain the group.

A little motivation can go a long way.

I suppose a standard guy would never turn down more than one woman :-P But when he remembers that pain and dominance is involved, and that would mean 5x as much pain, he would quickly retract. Personally, I think a domination session is best with one to two dominas that can execute on the slave in concert is best. In my experience, more than that and it's not so conducive to the session. Pain not being the issue .. in fact the idea of not knowing where of five variables the next strike will come raises my senses like mad! ... if you're into sensory deprivation :D

slaphappypuppy - I disagree that it is 5x more pain than one domina. It would all depend on how intense the 5 dommes were dishing it out. I think on average the amount of pain say Mistress Vu dishes out in a normal session is easily a fifth of what I would normally dish out in one of my sessions ;-) We just have different styles LOL See my point?

Dear MIstress Kang,

I doubt there is one easy answer to your question. I think for some multiple Domme sessions can be handled and enjoyed while for others it is probably too much. It depends on pain tolerance and a willingness to explore and an eagerness to go beyond the boundaries that were previously established. I've always preferred one on one sessions but I have explored multiple Domme play before. I try to let go and flow in the moment with the women involved and not have any expectations about how much I can take or where we are going. I've been fortunate in that most of my multiple Mistress experiences have gone quite well. I recall a couple of wonderful times at the Fortress involving You and other ladies.

I recall that one two occasions prior to meeting You I had a session with three Dommes; it was my idea to see two Dommes but the Mistress I was seeing decided to invite a third. It was quite intense and at one point I wondered if I would able to take it but I was able to endure and I really enjoyed the moment when one of the ladies let out what sounded like a roar when all of them were beating my ass simultaneously.

I had another impromptu beat down by three Dommes at a party once. Since I knew all three of them it was a magical experience. I received quite an intense whipping and caning but it felt more like a celebration of friendship and bdsm than a painful test.

Those have been my experiences, which were quite different than the sub you mentioned. So I know that multiple Domme sessions can be enjoyable and memorable in a positive way but it depends on many factors. I can't speak about five or six at one time but perhaps it would have better to talk about the reality of it with the person involved first before jumping right into it.

whip

There were mixed messages I guess. His willingness and desire to do it was up there, but in the actual session, his enthusiasm for participation was way, wayy down... As in he wanted it to end LOL

How do you think you would handle or enjoy a session with five dommes at once?

Mistress Kang,

Congratulations to you and the other goddesses on overclocking the poor sub's biological processor, you know he would have gotten a mental BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) if you had continued past an hour. Sensory overload from 5x the beauty, the pain, and the strike impacts. I'm making an educated guess in theorizing that his just-passed cold, his recent rheumatism (very unsure term), that recovery was probably incomplete. Still you may have stumbled upon the healthy limit, which means you should totally push it. It just isn't a party until its a Nine-Some or an enneagonal (another very unsure term) bullying circle.

-Monokuro

I really think that if he was not complaining so much about his recent recovery from his cold that I would have totally been up for "pushing it".

Dear Empress Kang,

I had a session at the Fortres When you made it into a multiple 5 Dom session . It turned out to be quite a party . It was very painful as the Mitresses did things all over my body . I endured the pain to honor you I was in another zone as you and Mistress Zhao tortured each nipple. In order to take such sensory overload one has to devote himself to the grand MIstress and I find pain must be continuous to drive you further into a state of endurance . I do not think one answer is possible for you it depends on the sub and why he is doing it .

I would be honored to do that kind of sesion for you and be drawn deeper into compliance for your pleasure in your honor. Knowing you and Mistress Jung really care would make the difference for me . To me it really has to mean something not that I am ju8st doing a session for the novelty of it. I think that is why it failed. Look for some one who would really do anything for you to honor you ,then it will succeed ,like me Spockme

Which five dommes did you see?

I think You need to consider having a stunt double on standby for Your next Six-some.

I'm sure there are more than a few volunteers reading this post right now.

This might be motivational for Your little Dixie Cup....if he knows he can be replaced at any moment he might realize how lucky he is and try extra hard to entertain the group.

A little motivation can go a long way.

LOL I think this method of motivation may be more effective on you.

I can only comment on the session itself. I went in not knowing his feelings about the 6 domme session. Was he really excited, nervous, etc...? When the session started off, I was really enjoying myself. That was my first time in session with that many other Mistresses and I was in a "more the merrier" mood that day :D But I think right from the start, I could hear the apprehension in his voice, maybe even a twinge of regret. That's just what I observed. I'm hoping it was due to him recovering from being sick and his body was just not up for it that day.

The prospect of being dominated by 5 Mistresses at once would be overwhelming. The personal connection would be completely lost. For me to do something like that I would probably need experience with each one and break in slowly with a rotation with each Mistress. One Mistress for maybe 15 minutes, then the next, etc. until I've had all 5. Then 2 together, then 3 until all 5 at once. Of course by then I'd probably be in fetal position, sucking my thumb, and a catatonic stare in my eyes.

Ray

I was a little disappointed but still had a good time.

It felt like a party with so many of us there, and he was our entertainment! It would have felt very upscale had we glasses of wine and candlelight. I think the fact that he had recently gotten over being sick and other factors contributed to his lack of enthusiasm. He was clearly disappointed himself, and a little embarrassed. Maybe he was apprehensive about 5 Mistresses at once, despite the fact that it was a fantasy of his, and couldn't relax enough to really get into the session? I would love the chance to try a session with 4 other Mistresses again.

Dixie was underprepared (mentally and physically) and overwhelmed. He barely learned our names before we laid into him. If I were in his shoes, I might have cried mercy at the first set of 20 smacks.. Pain for someone as fragile as him in his newly-but-not-fully recovered state of health is a mental challenge. I think he was still in baby mode, full of excuses and residual self-pity :lol:

xo

Dixie was underprepared (mentally and physically) and overwhelmed. He barely learned our names before we laid into him. If I were in his shoes, I might have cried mercy at the first set of 20 smacks.. Pain for someone as fragile as him in his newly-but-not-fully recovered state of health is a mental challenge. I think he was still in baby mode, full of excuses and residual self-pity :lol:

xo

Mistress Zhao,

Gadzooks!!! You really know how to hurt a guy.

Ray

Dixie was way underprepared. It was fun until he cried mercy. I'm not used to having to baby someone into continuing on - even when we lightened up on him he was still asking for mercy at intervals! Perhaps it was his recently sick state, but I do believe he bit off more than he could chew. If you're considering coming in for a session, you should make sure that you're not sick or just recovering! It slows everything down, and that's just no fun!

enthusiasm for participation was way, wayy down... As in he wanted it to end LOL

How do you think you would handle or enjoy a session with five dommes at once?

Dear Mistress Kang,

I think I could handle a session with five dommes but I wouldn't enjoy it unless it was something that I really wanted to do or it was something that You really wanted to do with me. It is more mental and emotional journey for me than the significance of sessioning with a certain number of dommes. It would help to have a connection with several of the dommes. Multiple Domme sessions have never been a goal of mine per se but I enjoy the idea of seeing more than Domme I like and explore certain possibilities that arise from that. I wouldn't want to do just to say that I sessioned with five dommes at once.

whip

Dear Mistress Kang:

I wrote a lenghty response and it vanished as I lost the connection. Ideally I would never play with more than 2 other players. I usually need a cohesive story line as my sessions are episodes in a long running soap opera. It is possible for one to bite off more than he can chew as I did with adolescent friends when we first had access to alcohol. Sometimes a well trained marathon runner will discover after a few miles that he's going to have a bad day.

Wish I didn't lose my first response.

Dannyboy

six times two (hands) = 12 )

i do like the math. but. i've been in threesomes many times. and thats intense enough. 4 hands. two feeldoes. is a lot to handle. HOWEVER. i'm willing to try just about anything more than once. ahhhhh. peronally i love lots of humiliation and the thought of those six voices ... shouting nasty 'tiny' remarks my way ... i shiver with drool )