video clips

I would like to suggest adding interviews with the mistresses to the clips4sale site. The mistresses can interview each other, maybe using members' questions. I would buy every one of the videos for sure.

An outstanding suggestion. Definitely a big hit if available. Learn more about the Mistresses likes, dislikes, challenges. Perhaps they could discuss their most memorable sessions. Just Saying.

I made this suggestion last year after watching several videos from a series called "The Domina Files". They show and interview Dommes from the US and Europe. They also show some sessions. Many years ago another video, "Fetishes" which was a very comprehensive look at a House of Domination in NYC, showing partial sessions and interviews from several Dommes.

I think POV videos, where one can imagine it's you in session, would be more effective.

To be honest though, not sure I want to share the Fortress with anyone who has a credit card. I kind of like that its a low key place.

JJB you are exactly correct and I think they should keep it low key. From my observations, MKang runs the FF as a lifestyle business for herself and the Players. I am sure they do well, but this allows them all to pursue other interests and have time to relax. The atmosphere is so positive and safe feeling, I can not imagine going anywhere else.

Howard

• 3 weeks later...

All of the clips4sale videos are POV, didn't you know?

I think POV videos, where one can imagine it's you in session, would be more effective.

To be honest though, not sure I want to share the Fortress with anyone who has a credit card. I kind of like that its a low key place.

electrofan,

I LOVE this idea! Perhaps if we can't make it happen here, I'll just go renegade with my vidcam! ;)

What are five questions you'd like to ask?

I would like to suggest adding interviews with the mistresses to the clips4sale site. The mistresses can interview each other, maybe using members' questions. I would buy every one of the videos for sure.