Whip Burn or Ice Burn?

I've been recently experimenting with different types of burn sensations. After a burning hot spanking or whipping, I complement (with shocking surprise to subs) the sensation of ice burn. Pressing deeply into the red welts, frozen ice packs! At first it seems soothing and rather sympathetic of me as a sweet caring domme, with sad puppy dog eyes. But then the realization arises that I've permanently tied the ice packs to the specific targets until it is excruiatingly painful. The cold and numb sensation turns into the burn of ice. At this point my devilish laughter comes out. :twisted: p.s. my laughter is uncontrollable when the ice is on the balls!

Dear M. Chan,

This particular experiment of yours definitely sounds like a success. It appears that you just continue to fine tune your many skills. You definitely possess a lovely mean streak and as a Player at The Fortress I honestly believe, that is extremely beneficial, I would even go so far as to say, a necessity. I may not be thinking straight at the moment, but something about you making my balls burn really does excite me.

• 6 years later...