Morning Thoughts

"EEWWWW!!!" to you ever buying Marshmallow Fluff to begin with LOL You're probably kidding LOL I've always wondered who even EATS THAT *STUFF*!!! why?! So gross...

I ate some once........strange substance, we don't have it here in the UK.

There is the reason of my fear of clowns and Department Store Santa's! John Wayne Gacey looking motherfucker!!

Fear of clowns is pretty common, lots of interesting studies on "Coulrophobia" too. But Dept Store Santas, that's a new one- tell me more please! What about the Salvation Army Santa?? OMG, what about SANTACON?!??

Fear of clowns is pretty common, lots of interesting studies on "Coulrophobia" too. But Dept Store Santas, that's a new one- tell me more please! What about the Salvation Army Santa?? OMG, what about SANTACON?!??

I don't know where it comes from. I just get.the.feeling.that.if you seek.out.that kind of work there's always the potential your a sick pedophile. Santacon, what a pain in the ass that day. It's like St.Patty's Day on steroids with drunken mobs of Santas roaming Manhattan.

I don't know where it comes from. I just get.the.feeling.that.if you seek.out.that kind of work there's always the potential your a sick pedophile. Santacon, what a pain in the ass that day. It's like St.Patty's Day on steroids with drunken mobs of Santas roaming Manhattan.

Fair enough.

BTW- What is with your tagline??! "Sexual Chocolate"?? LOL

Fair enough.

BTW- What is with your tagline??! "Sexual Chocolate"?? LOL

Ah yes ,"Sexual Chocolate" that was my nickname in high school! No actually, its a coded message to my handlers in Langley...those who know won't tell ,those who'll tell don't know!! For real, I was channel surfing and came across "Coming to America" and was watching a funny scene!

• 4 weeks later...

Krusty the Clown on The Simpsons is more similar to this character.

Creepy to the 10th power:

Creepy to the infinite power! I have extreme Coulrophobia. (sorry for the fancy word, but I cannot get myself to say the "C" word! I should never have watch this video late last night. Only had three hours of sleep. Just hope you don't surprise me dressed up as a c***n next time I see you! I've been trying to remove the image from my mind by looking at all the pictures of you and all the other mistresses. It's going to take a while!

• 3 months later...