Slapping is Fun!

I just saw this video and even strangers felt an exciting rush when slapping someone.

[media=]

[/media]

Makes you wonder if there is a video out there were people 40 miscellaneous people are invited to SPANK each other? Probably an opportunity there somewhere. LOL

I absolutely LOVE slapping!! So satisfying!!! This video is terrific!

Unfortunately I've never had the guts to do it in public. I fear that the humiliation is karmic.

Although there was that one time when I was about to knee a guy in the groin..

Mistress Zhao, Glad to hear you love slapping. I didn't completely realize until this was mentioned that in back of my mind I like it too.

I think it would actually be a nice emotional connection between friends. Can we do it next time I see you? Which should be soon.

I suppose you would be the slapper, but wouldn't mind giving you a very light slap!

I absolutely LOVE slapping!! So satisfying!!! This video is terrific!

Unfortunately I've never had the guts to do it in public. I fear that the humiliation is karmic.

Although there was that one time when I was about to knee a guy in the groin..

You never had the guts???!!! I hope you can muster some up for our next D&D, Mistress Zhao

So if you thought that was good, how about this:

http://www.bdsmstrea...om-faceslapping

Knowing me as you do, you of course realize I am much too big a wussy to expose myself to anything resembling this.....

I can't find it but one of my all-time favorite slapping videos includes a domme called Sade and one called Jennifer (older large woman) taking turns slapping a fellow whose head is covered with a fabric hood so he can only anticipate, can't see.

A slap is such an intimate and humiliating act. It is feminine but powerful as reinforcement of superiority. Some of my fondest session memories involve slapping and spitting scenarios where I was allowed eye contact with the Mistress inflicting the damage.

I can't find it but one of my all-time favorite slapping videos includes a domme called Sade and one called Jennifer (older large woman) taking turns slapping a fellow whose head is covered with a fabric hood so he can only anticipate, can't see.

It got screwed up a couple days ago, right after I posted.

but it works again now.

and it is easily my favorite, sexiest, hottest slap video on the internet.

MT and MJK might even like it! As long as they don't try it on me.......

• 2 weeks later...

wayne,

Let's try it out and see. But you'll be tied up and I'll be the one doing all the slapping! Deal? :D

Can't wait to see you!

Mistress Zhao, Glad to hear you love slapping. I didn't completely realize until this was mentioned that in back of my mind I like it too.

I think it would actually be a nice emotional connection between friends. Can we do it next time I see you? Which should be soon.

I suppose you would be the slapper, but wouldn't mind giving you a very light slap!

manpeach,

you want to be slapped in public?! It'll cause a scene! And then I won't be able to just leave it at that, so there will be some laughter and then maybe I'll be wearing a strap on under my dress and then I'd have to sell tickets to your butt-raping. Are you sure you want that?!

You never had the guts???!!! I hope you can muster some up for our next D&D, Mistress Zhao