First visit to The Fortress

ShyGuy

Last night I had my first visit to The Fortress, and what an amazing night it was.

I hate to gush like a fanboy, but Mistress Kang is just the sweetest girl you could hope to meet - which is probably not the glowing praise you expect to hear of a Mistress! But trust me, if you have not yet had the chance to meet, she is just amazing, a tiny packet of bubbly energy and infectious enthusiasm that you cannot afford to miss. As a nervous (almost) first timer, I could not have been more at ease, nor more excited!

But one thing I must say, hope this isn't giving away any secrets, but you often hear girls say that their picture's don't do them justice, and while I have not heard Mistress Kang say that, it is very much the truth. It was actually quite hard to comprehend that this gorgeous woman was in the same room and talking with me - I know, fan boy crush all over again but all I can say is that I did not have that reaction when seeing her photos (I am sure I will suffer one day for admitting that certain other Mistresses caught my eye on the site instead) but in person? There is no doubt that I booked in with the right choice.

Of course, the first visit is the easy one - we kept our clothes on and just talked :¬) However, Mistress Kang now has extracted quite a few ideas from me, and I doubt our next meeting will be quite as 'uneventful', hopefully next weekend. With luck, she will let me take her out for dinner first too. Just hope I am not so excited that I lose my appetite (again!)

You kept your clothes on? How did you manage that?

What made you book a session with Mistress Kang considering your admission that other mistresses caught your eye?

Head Mistress Kang certainly has a powerful presence. Good to hear that you enjoyed your first session. It will be interesting to hear about your experience when you have some actual play.

Well, I didn't mean to say they were all my own clothes, but I did find a nice robe to retain my modesty ;¬)

And I think I just got lucky with my initial mail. I spelled out some ideas for a scenario to pull me into this world, and Mistress Kang pounced! Apparently she really liked the scenario, and grabbed me for herself! At least, that is the way I like to think it went. Looking at the 'member' list now I am all joined up, it could just be that both of the ladies I mentioned have a 'vacation' status. Naturally, I prefer my first story ;¬)

But after our initial session (OK, consolation really) I am in no doubt I made the right call (or she made it on my behalf!) She is just so delightfully playful, which is the kind of light touch that will really help when harder touches might follow!

The truth is probably a third story though - ladies at The Fortress know who would play best for our various kinks, and Mistress Kang simply pointed me in the right direction - along with another recommendation.

The only mistake I made is that I put playtime off all the way until next weekend, so now I must live with a week of mounting anticipation. It is a sweet frustration, but I don't know how I will survive another whole week of it! My reward for waiting a whole week though is that I can secure a double date with Mistress Zhao - who knows what kind of trouble the two together might cook up for me.

I am currently foolishly happy looking forward to what is to come. There will probably follow a post next Sunday sheepishly embarrassed for any confidence I feel at this point. The Ladies appear so cute and playful, how badly could they hurt me really…?!

Ah, but she is a pretty, potent, force of nature packed into such a tiny space to hold all that. She definitely fills much more of the room than her mere body occupies! I just pity the poor fool on who that energy might be unleashed (oops, that should be me, tomorrow night!)

Talking of the big date - does anyone have important tips or faux pas to not make (rather than faux-pas that are fun to pay off) when meeting The Ladies for the first time at the restaurant? All I have on my list right now is "don't be late" and "don't spend all night raving about how much fun Mistress Koi sounds on the forum!".

Ah, but she is a pretty, potent, force of nature packed into such a tiny space to hold all that. She definitely fills much more of the room than her mere body occupies! I just pity the poor fool on who that energy might be unleashed (oops, that should be me, tomorrow night!)

Talking of the big date - does anyone have important tips or faux pas to not make (rather than faux-pas that are fun to pay off) when meeting The Ladies for the first time at the restaurant? All I have on my list right now is "don't be late" and "don't spend all night raving about how much fun Mistress Koi sounds on the forum!".

I have not had a dinner date yet and if I do it would be after session time so we would arrive at the restaurant together. I would say don't rave too much about ANY other Fortress Mistress. And of course remember that you are in a vanilla public setting and act appropriately.

Thanks Anubis. Meeting at the restaurant in a 'vanilla' setting to get to know the Mistresses is a deliberate part of my first scenario. Meeting, getting comfortable and learning to trust before heading back to The Fortress will just make it that bit more delicious when the tables are turned and the trust, well, tested ;~) I guess we will find out tomorrow how restrained I can be.

It's all relative isn't it, and we're all just molecules...

Your crush on Mistress Koi is no longer a secret and was very sweet to witness your little meltdown in her presence. However your huge meltdown was a much greater "exhibition" wouldn't you say? HA!!

• 4 weeks later...

You kept your clothes on? How did you manage that?

What made you book a session with Mistress Kang considering your admission that other mistresses caught your eye?

Head Mistress Kang certainly has a powerful presence. Good to hear that you enjoyed your first session. It will be interesting to hear about your experience when you have some actual play.

Yes, how did you manage to keep your clothes on? For my first session, I started in the buff! No robe, lol I was nervous, it's a good rush tho