Playing with Mistress Tran

jpcpat

Mistress Tran and I have played several times before, and each experience has been great. This one was especially so:

When negotiating, I was going to correct a mistake I made in my booking email, and about 8 other things. Even as I started talking, I looked at Mistress Tran I realized she already knew everything I was going to say, so I shut up and trusted Mistress Tran to protect me. It began an amazing dynamic between us, and it felt like playing with a fellow kinkster with AWESOME skills rather than a professional mistress.

Instead of drifting in and out of subspace, as I usually do, I stayed in the moment and participated as Mistress Tran had her way with me. Mistress Tran enjoyed this, and the more she enjoyed it, the more I enjoyed it, and the more deeply I submitted, and on and on. I found myself really loving things that normally wouldn’t, except Mistress Tran had fun making me do them, and wanted me to enjoy doing them for her. By the end, of our time together I would have been giggling had my mouth been free, and I was reduced to a happy, glistening puddle of goo.

My only concern is that I was too spent to thank her properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Tran and I have played several times before, and each experience has been great. This one was especially so:

When negotiating, I was going to correct a mistake I made in my booking email, and about 8 other things. Even as I started talking, I looked at Mistress Tran I realized she already knew everything I was going to say, so I shut up and trusted Mistress Tran to protect me. It began an amazing dynamic between us, and it felt like playing with a fellow kinkster with AWESOME skills rather than a professional mistress.

Instead of drifting in and out of subspace, as I usually do, I stayed in the moment and participated as Mistress Tran had her way with me. Mistress Tran enjoyed this, and the more she enjoyed it, the more I enjoyed it, and the more deeply I submitted, and on and on. I found myself really loving things that normally wouldn’t, except Mistress Tran had fun making me do them, and wanted me to enjoy doing them for her. By the end, of our time together I would have been giggling had my mouth been free, and I was reduced to a happy, glistening puddle of goo.

Awesome review, thanks jpcpat! Being a "fellow kinkster with AWESOME skills" and being a "professional mistress" are not exclusive of each other and Mistress Tran is certainly both! ;-)

Hi!

Im sorry for the late reply and thank you for the great review! Jpcpat- We have built a trusting relationship which helps make every session and experience that much deeper and thrilling. I hope our time together continues to grow and deepen......so I can make you do more things you didn't think you would do hehehe :D :D ;)

Look forward to our next encounter!

MTran

Jpcpat,As a long-time kinkster, I really enjoyed reading your review. I recently had the opportunity to play with Mistress Tran again after a long absence and surrendering to and remaining present through her sadistic whims is an experience to be treasured!! ,