Let's Officially Welcome Mistress Vivian Lu!

You have been patiently waiting for Mistress Lu's photos so you can drool over them, haven't you :wink: Here they are- leak away!!

http://fortressnyc.c...ers/mistress_lu

Thank you to those who contributed (mind and body) to her training. Now look what you've done LOL

Vivi is so darn adorable- like dressing up a cute l'il doll!! These two are my faves:

Pink Rubber Doll.jpg

All Girls School.jpg

You have been patiently waiting for Mistress Lu's photos so you can drool over them, haven't you :wink: Here they are- leak away!!

Thank you to those who contributed (mind and body) to her training. Now look what you've done LOL

Vivi is so darn adorable- like dressing up a cute l'il doll!! These two are my faves:

post-18073-0-70419300-1407296113_thumb.jpg

post-18073-0-68514300-1407296124_thumb.jpg

A great set of Player pictures. Since I have had the opportunity to meet her, while these pictures are wonderful, she is ever so much more beautiful in person. Congratulations Mistress Lu on your debut.

Hands down, Mistress Lu will have a fine place in the Fortress Universe. Those petite hands are deceptively stinging and penetrating. My first hand experience yesterday, sensing a theme dear reader, under the instruction of Professor Mistress Zhao, shows that Mistress Lu is a talented and fist, err fast learner. Thanks and compliments to both Mistresses.

A personal welcome, again.

Mistress Lu's pictures are very very accurate; for those that are into that kind of thing.....

I met Mistress Lu first hand, up close and kind of personal, the other night when she was in school with Professor Mistress Zhao.

I was there as an educational prop, for demonstration purposes and practice.

Mistress Zhao was providing firm instructions which Mistress Lu was able to execute "handily"

Butt it's like the old saying -practice, practice, practice is the key to success.

Welcome Mistress Lu

post-18073-0-70419300-1407296113_thumb.jpg

post-18073-0-68514300-1407296124_thumb.jpg

It is with a bit of pride that I welcome Ms. Lu to the Fortress as an official player. I do remember your schoolgirl uniform in your very first session at the Fortress. I know we will meet again soon and I'm sure to be impressed with your growth as an Official Fortress Mistress.

Dannyboy

Welcome! Welcome, Mistress Lu

with a big wave and a "Howdy Do"

I'll be naked and on my knees

spank my ass, if you please.

And when you get it nice and red

like you'd taken me to the wood shed,

shove in a great big plastic dick

and drill my ass like a pogo stick!

Hope to meet you soon Mistress Lu,

manpeach

• 1 month later...