Korean Mistresses @ Fortress

Mistress Kang

It's a cultural thing - I would imagine that it's less about comparing the mistresses to each other and more about interests in Korean culture. It's not just a fetish thing either - Korean pop music and dramas have huge followings worldwide!

Yes, while I`m not much into korean music I love korean drama series.

Mistress Alexis Chun, have you seen IRIS?

If not then you must check it out. This is good.

IRIS2-Poster-2.jpg

Yes, while I`m not much into korean music I love korean drama series.

Mistress Alexis Chun, have you seen IRIS?

If not then you must check it out. This is good.

I haven't! Korean dramas are so addicting. The only way to not get sucked in is to avoid them altogether. IRIS looks pretty bad ass though. Mayyyyybeeeee just this once...

It's a cultural thing - I would imagine that it's less about comparing the mistresses to each other and more about interests in Korean culture. It's not just a fetish thing either - Korean pop music and dramas have huge followings worldwide!

Certainly! There are many different factors that come into play in the dynamic between a domme and her sub. Different experiences mean being able to connect through different culture, travels, food... I for one love talking down and dirty to a sub in Mandarin. I wonder how many of our subs speak Korean?

Certainly! There are many different factors that come into play in the dynamic between a domme and her sub. Different experiences mean being able to connect through different culture, travels, food... I for one love talking down and dirty to a sub in Mandarin. I wonder how many of our subs speak Korean?

I was actually going to ask for some foreign language domination but never did, maybe next time. hehe