The Man in the Cage

VirginslaveboyKK

This might be a little strange, but who exactly is the little man in the cage in the Fortress? Does he have a name? wife? children? Or is he just a simple metaphor for every male sub caught in a cage of society? Also is it weird that I wanna take his place and be played with like a doll by a giant mistress?

This might be a little strange, but who exactly is the little man in the cage in the Fortress? Does he have a name? wife? children? Or is he just a simple metaphor for every male sub caught in a cage of society? Also is it weird that I wanna take his place and be played with like a doll by a giant mistress?

For me, it serves as a reminder of how "small" the subs are compared to us Mistresses. Always a delight to see him as I walk down the hallway.

What would you name him, if you could name him?

For me, it serves as a reminder of how "small" the subs are compared to us Mistresses. Always a delight to see him as I walk down the hallway.

What would you name him, if you could name him?

I'm not sure why, but I tend to name a lot of guys Steve. I've never session with you Mistress Fei, but every seems to rave on and on about you. I hope you'll toy with me and make me feel small someday.

"The Little Man In The Fortress Cage: Who Is He?"

I don't know who he is but he is very quiet. He obediently stays completely still even though he's not bound. Before the gag was permanently affixed to his smooth skin, he had a big shiny white smile. Recently I took him out to play and trussed him up Shibari style before confining him to his position by the edge of the cage again. I don't know if he has a family or if loved ones are looking for him. One morning I think I found evidence of a rescue attempt. The cage was no longer hanging, instead it sat on the floor with the door partially open! But our little Fortress man was still inside standing quietly, clinging on to the bars of the cage. Maybe it wasn't a botched escape, or maybe he has resigned to his life as the Fortress' captured plaything. It's been eight years since I covered up that toothy grin on his shiny face with a single strip of black leather.

I don't know who he is but he is very quiet. He obediently stays completely still even though he's not bound. Before the gag was permanently affixed to his smooth skin, he had a big shiny white smile. Recently I took him out to play and trussed him up Shibari style before confining him to his position by the edge of the cage again. I don't know if he has a family or if loved ones are looking for him. One morning I think I found evidence of a rescue attempt. The cage was no longer hanging, instead it sat on the floor with the door partially open! But our little Fortress man was still inside standing quietly, clinging on to the bars of the cage. Maybe it wasn't a botched escape, or maybe he has resigned to his life as the Fortress' captured plaything. It's been eight years since I covered up that toothy grin on his shiny face with a single strip of black leather.

This makes me so damn excited for my next visit to the Fortress, Mistress Kang. It was a funny thrill to see the man in the cage in person as I walked down the dark hall to the steel room - so funny and scary at the same time! I can't believe how long I'll have to wait to know what it's like to be that little man, bound however you like, obedient to you, your plaything :D

You said you'd like to break me in, newbie that I am, and I'm (sort of, I think) ready!

These next months are going to be so long.

I had ideas about 'liberating' him once but thought better of it.

His purpose is less practical, much more abstract and conceptual.

You think we would leave it up to a little man to be relied upon for such important daily matters?

I figured he was watching to make sure the hallway was clear and notifying the front desk in case there could be an moment of awkwardness, lol :oops:

Little cameras in his eyes, since he has no teeth now!

His purpose is less practical, much more abstract and conceptual.

You think we would leave it up to a little man to be relied upon for such important daily matters?

Butt of course Mistress Zhao, he is merely a vessel to hold a camera, not capable of providing intelligence, a shell, hollowed out and void, on the abyss....