First Time Sub... Tips for the Fortress?

J-Dawg

Hey 'errbody,

I'm planning my first visit to the Fortress in about 2 weeks--looking for some tips on who to work with first!

I've been practicing BDSM on the dominant side for 3 years and have never subbed for anyone before. I'm 24 years old and admittedly I look even younger...

I'm interested in facesitting and body worship, and am open to other possibilities. Who do you recommend as my first Mistress?

Thanks for the tips!

-J-Dawg

Hey 'errbody,

I'm planning my first visit to the Fortress in about 2 weeks--looking for some tips on who to work with first!

I've been practicing BDSM on the dominant side for 3 years and have never subbed for anyone before. I'm 24 years old and admittedly I look even younger...

I'm interested in facesitting and body worship, and am open to other possibilities. Who do you recommend as my first Mistress?

Thanks for the tips!

-J-Dawg

As a general rule I would suggest you set in your mind several of your primary interests and then discuss it with booking.

Dannyboy

Hi,

I am sure you've been browsing the forum and it is the same advise

for you as for any other newbie...

contact [email protected]

and you will get the best help in decisionmaking either by Headmistress Jessy Kang

herself or the great Ms. Ree, who will recommend the best possible solution for

all your wishes....

whoever they think best, will be the perfect fit... from all I know, you cannot

go wrong with any of the wonderful mistresses listed as players at the fortress...

I agree with the advice above. Prior to my first time I did not realize how nice and helpful the Mistresses in booking are. I actually asked for someone who was not available that night, and, after discussing my interests, booking proposed Mistress Tran, who was perfect for a first time. (And a second, etc. ...)

Hey J-Dawg,

Glad you've found us!

It seems that most of your interests are on the lighter/kinky side of bdsm play, which is a great way to begin your submission to a Mistress. And once you've found a Mistress that you'd like to surrender your whole entire being to, one which you have excellent chemistry with, you can deepen your foray into total submission ;)

The wonderful ladies in our Admin department are highly qualified to help you book a session based on these interests. You'll speak to either Mistress Ree or Headmistress Kang, both of whom can direct you in the right direction.

I for one am always happy to take on newbies in the submission arena, especially since you've played as a dominant and have an idea of what to expect. I think that trying on both shoes, so to speak, is a great way to deepen your fulfillment.

Hope you have a wonderful first time with us!