Ticklers

noilivap

I LOVE tickling not only in sess, but in every aspect of life... :lol: Its so satisfying seeking a subbies vulnerable tickle spots them taking advantage of them for my pleasure. I love it because its so sweet and innocent, yet oh so powerful. Depending on how ticklish you are, the sub can be complete putty in my hands and completely at my mercy. I try to incorporate it as much as possible, unless its not an interest of my sub. :D

Hahaha i love tickling too. I agree with Jung that it is a very powerful tool...sometimes i think more so than pain since subs expect pain and tickling takes them by surprise. When you're ticklish and being tickled you'll do almost anything to make it stop! I also love it because if i tickle someone who starts laughing it triggers me to start laughing- it's just so much fun seeing their faces contorted with a mixture of hilarity and horror!! And, oh the endorphin rush :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hahaha i love tickling too. I agree with Jung that it is a very powerful tool...sometimes i think more so than pain since subs expect pain and tickling takes them by surprise. When you're ticklish and being tickled you'll do almost anything to make it stop! I also love it because if i tickle someone who starts laughing it triggers me to start laughing- it's just so much fun seeing their faces contorted with a mixture of hilarity and horror!! And, oh the endorphin rush :D

Dear Mistress Ree,

I was just wondering if you happen to be ticklish, and if so, do you get any enjoyment from being tickled?

Which Dommes are the most into tickling their clients? Do any of you try to incorporate tickle torture into every session?

To Mistresses Jung and Ree:

I'm not into tickling but it is a powerful tool. I know of one Lady at the Fortress who is terrified by the thought of being tickled. But I am a good boy and won't tell.

Dannyboy

Which Dommes are the most into tickling their clients? Do any of you try to incorporate tickle torture into every session?

To Mistresses Jung and Ree:

I'm not into tickling but it is a powerful tool. I know of one Lady at the Fortress who is terrified by the thought of being tickled. But I am a good boy and won't tell.

Dannyboy

wow, now you must tell! Spank it out him Ms Jung and Ree! (unless she is willing to come forward!)

Dear Mistress Ree,

I was just wondering if you happen to be ticklish, and if so, do you get any enjoyment from being tickled?

Luckily no, i am not really ticklish. I was when i was a little kid though (maybe i grew out of it?) and hated being tickled.

Dear Mistress Ree,

Luckily no, i am not really ticklish. I was when i was a little kid though (maybe i grew out of it?) and hated being tickled.

Dear Mistress Ree,

Thanks for the insight, everything about you interests me. So I guess we can definitely rule you out as the Mistress that Dannyboy refers to in his post.

Dear Mistress Ree,

Dear Mistress Ree,

Thanks for the insight, everything about you interests me. So I guess we can definitely rule you out as the Mistress that Dannyboy refers to in his post.

Definitely. Hmmmm i wonder who it is....

Dear Mistress Ree,

Definitely. Hmmmm i wonder who it is....

Let me make this perfectly clear. I could write a book about things that I know relating to Mistresses. If I did my wife would divorce me and take all my royalties in the divorce settlement. My lips are sealed.

Anyway, it's really not a big secret but I will leave it up to the Mistress to reveal herself or not.

Dannyboy

I guess it's up to me and my world renowned detective skills!

Dear Mistress Ree,

I didn't realize you possessed world renowned detective skills, can I refer to you from now on as Sherlock Ree. If you are curious enough, you may even have to resort to your tickling skills and greet each and every Mistress for the first time this year with a full on tickle. Just please don't let such actions land you in the Fortress Lounge, we need the kind of exotic beauty that you possess to grace the Fortress well into 2010 and beyond.

I'll give you a hand Ree. I've never sessioned with Dannyboy so he's not referring to me, BUT I am EXTREMELY ticklish. I have been ever since I was very little. It was so bad that even if I just saw someone coming towards me with tickly fingers I would get all squirmy just from the thought of it. I've been able to handle it much better as I've gotten older but am still unfortunately cursed with the tickles. :(

I'll give you a hand Ree. I've never sessioned with Dannyboy so he's not referring to me, BUT I am EXTREMELY ticklish. I have been ever since I was very little. It was so bad that even if I just saw someone coming towards me with tickly fingers I would get all squirmy just from the thought of it. I've been able to handle it much better as I've gotten older but am still unfortunately cursed with the tickles. :(

You and me both Mistress Jung, as you found out the other day.

Dear Mistress Jung:

You describe a very similar reaction on the part of the Mistress. The mere word "tickle" puts her into a defensive mode. I'm really a nice guy when it comes to something like that and I would never push the issue.

Dannyboy

I guess it's up to me and my world renowned detective skills!

Dear Mistress Ree,

I didn't realize you possessed world renowned detective skills, can I refer to you from now on as Sherlock Ree. If you are curious enough, you may even have to resort to your tickling skills and greet each and every Mistress for the first time this year with a full on tickle. Just please don't let such actions land you in the Fortress Lounge, we need the kind of exotic beauty that you possess to grace the Fortress well into 2010 and beyond.

Hehehe Sherlock Ree

Uhoh! Next time i see you i'll greet you with tickly fingers lol :P If what Dannyboy says is true, if we put our heads together i think we can figure out who this mystery mistress is!

I'm really a nice guy when it comes to something like that and I would never push the issue.

Good to know Dannyboy. People love taking advantage of us poor ticklish ones. You are a good man. I can't say I've always been so nice.... :lol:

Dear Mistress Jung:

I've known a few Mistresses who haven't always been so nice; sometimes that's not a bad thing.

Dannyboy

• 4 months later...