Been looking for a place to post this hilarious genious-ness without starting a new post and this thread was the first that seemed most appropriate- that's accurate to say ;-)

The song seems rather appropriate for the thread. The entire song i was picturing my friend and I as the ex-bf and the singer respectively because that's probably the best assessment of the two of us minus the whole foot long wiener thing.

At various points in life there are different things expected of you. By 18 you should have gotten laid (at 22 I still haven't), at 21 you should have gotten wasted, etc. I know that most countries have different rituals, and I have recently found something I think the mistresses might like, especially the end.

I'm not sure these expectations are universal.  And I'm certain many of us have different experiences from the expectations.  For myself, while i was already drinking in high school I didn't get wasted until almost my 21st birthday.  I had my virginity until I was 22.  I was circumcised as an infant.  And now none of that really matters at this point in my life.  We should savor and enjoy our own unique experiences.  Our personal journey is our own and there are no expectations and road maps for what we discover in our own path through life.  That's my take anyway. 

whip

I haven't watched Family Guy in a long time, but apparently the latest episode was about trying to get Jesus laid. To be honest it wasn't that great of an episode, especially a Christmas one, although having Jesus be a scumbag getting it with other men's wives by telling them he's a virgin is rather clever.