To be nude or not?

most of you know that when you come to the dungeon, you have the option of your dominas to be clothed, topless, or nude. What do you perfer and why? Is there a specefic reason for your choice...is it sexier clothed..or nude? etc.... For those of you who are curious I enjoy either dressing up in some sexy dominatrix gear or totally nude in the flesh...very exciting...but i do like topless as well..to show off "the girls"..haha

I prefer the mistress clothed, but I don't think I would complain either way. Its a power play where as the submissive I'm nude and she's clothed, plus usually in a session, the clothes that the mistress has on is very sexy and erotic adding even more to the scene.

I would think that a session where the Domme starts out fully clothed in a dominatrix outfit sets the scene. It's feminine sexual power and authority being stated visually. The outfit gets the heart racing and demands compliance. Once I'm completely immobilized, I think it would be so sexually frustrating for the Domme to strip completely nude and tease me.... Again, a nude woman is confident and commanding and I would be helpless at that point to take control, I would have no choice but to comply to whatever plans she has for me while my excitement for what I see would betray me!

Mistress Kim,

I've never asked or even inquired about a Domme appearing topless or nude. For me that would be Her choice to make. At least for me the bdsm dynamic has always involved the Mistress wearing some clothing, no matter how little, while I'm naked. It would be a bit strange to me if She was naked but I'm certainly not against it. It is not something that I would request though.

whip

Mistress Kim,

I am always excited to see what outfit a Mistress has chosen to wear for any given session, but as the session progresses, I ultimately love to see her nude. I worship the beautiful naked bodies of gorgeous Asian women and I love for them to wave their goodies in my face as a constant reminder of what I want so bad, but will never have or possess. To me this is the perfect mental torture to accompany the physical torture that they will no doubt incur upon my flesh. When this scenario occurs, my satisfaction is without question guaranteed. :mrgreen:

i love to be nude in front of clothed women especially when i have served them in groups, say at small parties and such, but then i really love to be nude in front of a totally nude woman when i am her sub and slave.. seeing what i can't have.. tantaliying my tiny shaved boi-clitte.. ahh.. and the humiliation when she tells me i am not fit to make love like a real Man.. and if i am lucky maybe she lets me sniff her ass and maybe even lick her..

I think I prefer clothed for most of the time. My personal belief is that if Mistress will be topless or naked that is something that Her submissive must earn as a reward, not simply be purchased.

Well, duh!

You have to earn it no matter what!!!

I just love the struggle you subs go through to unsnap a bra!!

I can't stop giggling right now thinking about it!!!!

It's so sad how the smartest and educated men can't unhook a clasp. :)

If you know me, you know I'll make you try try and try again until I'm happy.

Practice makes perfect boys :)

You know I'm doing you a favor by forcing you to practice! HAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

I think I prefer clothed for most of the time. My personal belief is that if Mistress will be topless or naked that is something that Her submissive must earn as a reward, not simply be purchased.

Well, duh!

You have to earn it no matter what!!!

I just love the struggle you subs go through to unsnap a bra!!

I can't stop giggling right now thinking about it!!!!

It's so sad how the smartest and educated men can't unhook a clasp. :)

If you know me, you know I'll make you try try and try again until I'm happy.

Practice makes perfect boys :)

You know I'm doing you a favor by forcing you to practice! HAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

Mistress Vu, my point was that if it is purchased then it will be expected, if it is simply earned that makes it WAY more tortorous and enjoyable.

And to comment to the next post, I think velco bras would be avoided because they would be too easy for the submissive to open. Have to make us work for it.

Being that body worship is the most requested in sessions with me, it is only natural that I am nude. It is not offered freely. There is a test for experiencing every part of my soft skinned body. It intrigues me that all the players at the Fortress are so different in physically build, yet requests are equally distributed among all of us. Preference on a specific body type is something I've always wondered about. Why voluptuous or why petite?

Dear M. Chan,

I would be very interested in the responses to this question you pose, especially if there are in depth explanations of personal preference that might deal with physical attributes. If I were to describe a look that I consider to be absolutely perfect in every way, and which I always found to be extremely attractive, it would be Princess Sukma. But in general, I absolutely adore Asian women more than anything in the world and I think because of that feeling, worshiping them comes extremely easy to me. In my opinion each and every Mistress at The Fortress, despite their different looks is very attractive and I would love to earn the extreme pleasure of body worsip with them all. Actually my only physical criteria for a Mistress, is that she be Asian. So where in looking for a girl friend, I might tend to seek out a more petite woman, when it comes to the lovely and really beautiful Mistresses of The Fortress, whether their build is petite or voluptuous, honestly would not matter at all to me, I just continue to beg for the honor and privilege to worship the bodies of beautiful Asian women from head to toe. :P

Mistress Vu, why don't the Mistresses just buy VELCRO strapped bras. I beleive FRUIT OF THE LOOM sells them. :o

Silly! There's no such thing as VELCRO BRAS!!!! I think you may have seen it in a movie or something. Movies aren't real!!!

And to further show you I'm RIGHT (yet again), Fruit of the Loom does not sell Velcro Bras!

Hi Mistress Kim,

I believe I will have to meet you soon. It is fantastic that you take such an active interest in the forum. Photos are great but in choosing a Mistress it is great to have even this limited dialogue.

To be nude or not to be nude seems a strange question. If an exchange of power is to take place intimacy is critical,

confidence is critical, nothing suggests to me ones confidence more than being comfortably empowered in ones own skin. I would think that as a session progresses the degree of intimacy and trust would make nudity or partial nudity very natural. The short of it is this for me. When I can travel to NY and schedule a session I will pay for the nude option and after that leave the rest up to you. Why have any limitations? For me my recent experiences are an exploration of lifelong largely repressed fantasies and I want my Mistress to push me farther and farther.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of CFNM so clothed is great but then I'm still a red blooded male and therefore nudity is exciting. I think fully nude is much sexier than topless. With topless it comes across as exposure whereas there is something very pure about full nudity, simply being 'without clothing'. I'm not a fan of clothing that exposes the breasts and area down below.

How would Mistresses feel during double domination sessions if only one of you was nude? I think that would be an Interesting dynamic.

I don't mind a double domme session with only one mistress nude as I would use the situation as a fun tease and deny tool. There are many scenerios that could lead to a lot of torture for you!

I'm a big fan of CFNM so clothed is great but then I'm still a red blooded male and therefore nudity is exciting. I think fully nude is much sexier than topless. With topless it comes across as exposure whereas there is something very pure about full nudity, simply being 'without clothing'. I'm not a fan of clothing that exposes the breasts and area down below.

How would Mistresses feel during double domination sessions if only one of you was nude? I think that would be an Interesting dynamic.

Just had my first session at the fortress (and I will post a review later). But I must say that my nude session with Mistress Tran was amazing - being only an inch away and not being able to touch is the ultimate in teasing and denial! She has an incredible body and I'm glad I got to see it!

All true. My first nude session was exactly the same. Strapped down to the cushion unable to move an inch while she straddled her wonderful body just an inch away. Pure torture - mental.