Nefarious Kangsta Strikes Again

Mistress Kang

Dear Mistress Kangsta,

Now I'm energetic and silly too! LOL Thank you!

GOOD!  I'm glad I passed it on ;-)

Now I'm winding down..or trying too.  Always so wired after a good long day of torture.  People ask me if I get tired with late sessions- hell no.  I get second wind EVERY night at 10pm.  And that's just the way it is.

Now I'm winding down..or trying too.  Always so wired after a good long day of torture.  People ask me if I get tired with late sessions- hell no.  I get second wind EVERY night at 10pm.  And that's just the way it is.

ME TOO!!! 10pm is when my brain thinks I start my day. My brain becomes wired from 10pm-5am and a zombie during the normal day, unfortunately.

uh... dying........ the torture gummy bear scene at the end of dim sum girl is everything. reminds me of all of us mistresses in session together. one day we'll all do a needle scene i hope!

I agree completely. I used to enjoy our late night sessions so much.  You had plenty of energy. 

whip

ME TOO!!! 10pm is when my brain thinks I start my day. My brain becomes wired from 10pm-5am and a zombie during the normal day, unfortunately.

uh... dying........ the torture gummy bear scene at the end of dim sum girl is everything. reminds me of all of us mistresses in session together. one day we'll all do a needle scene i hope!

Slumber party, anyone!? :P

Ha!  I didn't even notice that scene because I was only listening to the song.  If we do it we should all wear bear costumes and consider "needle" a sexy euphemism ;-)

Milky Center.jpg

Business Classy.jpg

Oh Yeah.jpeg

This Is Endless.jpg

Seriously Endless.jpeg

Ha! I used to listen to this song all the time when I was younger. It made me happy that the singer of the song referenced some of my favorite dimsum choices!

Har Gow is the yummiest and I would hate not being able to eat it. :P

Empire-Chinese-Cuisine-Dim-Sum-2.jpg

I think Hop Sing has the best dim sum of all of Chinatown.  Do you have a favorite place?

http://hopshingnyc.com/