My First Session with Mistress Tan

shermie

As some of you may know, I am pedipatetic, lifestyle now,as well as being more than once, collared and owned. I just had a wonderful first session with the new Mistress Tan. Jessy left us alone after a brief warm up. I guess she thought, based on my experience, and tolerance for pain, I could handle myself with the "poor impulse control" new Mistress. Mistress Tan is beautiful and so anxious to please ( herself that is). But, luckily for me, her pleasures were my pleasures. I have not had such a fantastic a first session with anyone since I sessioned for the first time with Jessy, way back during her "Ball and Chain" days. Mistress Tan is beautiful, fun, intimate, likes to hit hard, has a to die for smile, a great sense of humor, and has the most fantastic muscular toned body of a young athlete. Muscle worship was the first thought to cross my mind (followed by many naughty others). She is learning skills, and language, but boy was she fun to play with. I have some nice singletail marks on me to prove it!!! I did so enjoy the wrestling, choking and breath play we did too. She is very physically strong. She took away my breath in more than one way. She loves to hit hard. and, the harder she hit me, the broader and more beautiful her smile became. I brought a pretty red acrilic cane with me. Tan just fell in love with using it on me. "Ouch!" was not my safeword. She used that cane on every part of my body. I will have some marks for awhile. At the end of the session, I was a puddle of mush on the floor. And, she was dancing and prancing, full of energy, over me. The view was to die for. :D:D:D

@leatherwings,

She restrained herself from giving me the full martial arts treatment (which most likely would have resulted in my rapid demise). But, she does great faceslapping with full "in your face" eye to eye contact. Now being beaten to death by a beautiful woman is a great fantasy, I don't think I as ready to make it into a reality, just yet!!!! Where do they hide the bodies in the Fortress? ;)

@leatherwings,

She restrained herself from giving me the full martial arts treatment (which most likely would have resulted in my rapid demise). But, she does great faceslapping with full "in your face" eye to eye contact. Now being beaten to death by a beautiful woman is a great fantasy, I don't think I as ready to make it into a reality, just yet!!!! Where do they hide the bodies in the Fortress? ;)

Shermie,

Thank you for the intricate description of your session with Mistress Tan, as I have been fascinated with her since we first started reading about her in the Forum, long before her arrival at the Fortress. I really love the "in your face" eye to eye contact from a Mistress which you described. I adore a Mistress looking deep into your eyes to see your pain or whatever emotion you might be expressing. I too, would fear that her full martial arts treatment would also result in my rapid demise. It still does make for quite the fantasy though.

Shermie,

First of all Happy New Year! I was so happy to read about your new and latest adventure at the Fortress. Your enthusiasm poured right through my computer screen. Mistress Tan seem like a perfect match for you. I loved your comment about having naught thoughts during your session. All of us who have ever submitted to a captivating Mistress have almost certainly had a similar experience.

whi

Shermie,

In addition to her beauty, athleticism, passion, and developing skill, I hear she is an amazing cook too:-)

d/leatherwings

@leatherwings,