Can We Slosh?

Mistress Zhao

A SLOSH-FEST-APALOOZA!

I think the jello boxes were a bit much, but I'm so into making a big mess with all of these ingredients and then some! Perhaps some whipped cream and cream pies, spaghetti sauce, pudding, and elbow macaroni for texture, and then dunking GOD's head in it, then dumping the whole mixture all over his body and maybe even getting him to taste it!

I'm really not sure what I just watched lol, but I'm game.

Dunk my head in there. :P

This looks like fun! Count me in...Ooh, can we dunk a sub's head in it afterwards? I sure hope so.

I've seen another video similar to this one, but I can't find it on YT.  I thought I was clicking on a video tutorial on how to dye a wig (for no purpose, really) and it turned into a splosh fest also.  The end of the video showed a plastic baby doll taped to the ceiling.  At least that's what I remember...

A SLOSH-FEST-APALOOZA!

I think the jello boxes were a bit much, but I'm so into making a big mess with all of these ingredients and then some! Perhaps some whipped cream and cream pies, spaghetti sauce, pudding, and elbow macaroni for texture, and then dunking GOD's head in it, then dumping the whole mixture all over his body and maybe even getting him to taste it!

I'm so down! Love your fantasy haha. Only thing is I'll be gone for a month traveling from middle of March. :P

Indeed it was, Edgar!

I think I took a few photos of the aftermath, and it was a very interesting buffet. Most specifically I remember the noodles.

Oh! And remember when we saran wrapped you in with all that food? Good times!!

Oh thanks for the reminder a splosh from our past with mJung, mZhao!  I wish I had a video of that one, and a copy of the shopping list ;)

That was a fun day and the anticipation of it was as much fun!

Hmmmmmm some delicacy perhaps called for. Such yucky creative experiences were with a marvelous and much loved girlfriend, it involved wonderful messy but tasty  leftovers, or favorite desserts, or seseme noodles, or buffet concoction, a pastry bag, put in places where she could keep them warm, a nappy and a keyholder shopping spree.

If she'd found delights, and I'd done well, there was surely a nice session long anticipated, and I do mean breathlessly heart pounding anticipated session coming with paddles, straps, floggers, what was my first real whipping, wine throughout  and .......If I took it all, eventually .......warm hors d'oeuvres.

I've seen another video similar to this one, but I can't find it on YT.  I thought I was clicking on a video tutorial on how to dye a wig (for no purpose, really) and it turned into a splosh fest also.  The end of the video showed a plastic baby doll taped to the ceiling.  At least that's what I remember...

We can probably reenact that one too! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Would this count as sploshing?  

https://youtu.be/2aDlEovtzQ4

Asian soaps are the best!

I wonder what would happen if an Asian soap were to be somehow integrated with a Mexican soap? I’d love to be in on that writing session. The result could take us into new ultra-sploshy territories.

My minor explorations into sploshing were with noodles and pasta, never as intense as M. Zhao’s original video link. I watched with a mixture of amazement, desire, though admittedly nearly gagged, all at the same time, lol.

I’d been considering my first Fortress visit to include some degree of sploshing. Wasn’t sure if any of the mistresses would be interested. Or whether my initiation to the fortress and a new mistress might be better focused on other activities:)

Decisions decisions.

I wonder what would happen if an Asian soap were to be somehow integrated with a Mexican soap? I’d love to be in on that writing session. The result could take us into new ultra-sploshy territories.

My minor explorations into sploshing were with noodles and pasta, never as intense as M. Zhao’s original video link. I watched with a mixture of amazement, desire, though admittedly nearly gagged, all at the same time, lol.

I’d been considering my first Fortress visit to include some degree of sploshing. Wasn’t sure if any of the mistresses would be interested. Or whether my initiation to the fortress and a new mistress might be better focused on other activities:)

Decisions decisions.

Sloshing plus other activities are all possible!

I think Asian and Mexican soaps are great for role-play ideas as well.  Lots of material for erotic discipline and power exchange.