Safe Words

I tend to enjoy giving subs safe words that are seemingly ridiculous or hard to remember - if only so when they do come around to needing to use it as they howl in pain away (and somehow they always do!) they wish they'd paid more attention to what it was! :P

Cutely evil. Have to keep this in mind.

I tend to enjoy giving subs safe words that are seemingly ridiculous or hard to remember - if only so when they do come around to needing to use it as they howl in pain away (and somehow they always do!) they wish they'd paid more attention to what it was! :P

I got away without much trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

In the story I wrote on the member's forum, the safe word used was "Fahrvergnügen" from the old Volkswagen ad, because it means "driving pleasure" and because no one would ever yell it under normal circumstances.

Mistress Kang gave me a safe phrase once.  Not sure if it's ok to share...the phrase didn't mean anything to me but I shamed myself by having to use it (though to be fair, she gave it to me in the middle of a scene because I think she was already starting to sense that I was in over my head a bit).

What was it?

I was recently reminded that I had once (at least) used "Who are all these people?!" before LOL

never really card for safe words to be qutie honest with you

No boundaries then?!

Im the same way.  I would rather give the Domme all the power.  Allows her to give a really spectacular beating I wouldent normaly be able to take. 

• 2 weeks later...