Could you handle this?

Mistress Rey

Not that many, but I have had a row of 8 surgical needles inserted through the skin of the shaft, and then yarn tying the 8 needles together so that it looked like a trussed Thanksgiving turkey.  It gave infinitely more pleasure to the two mistresses, who congratulated themselves on their handiwork, than it did to me.

So who is the lucky taker of this challenge?! 

I wonder what the artist was thinking when they created that sculpture. Maybe she/he was a dom/me. 

I really don't think it was a domme, I'm guessing the creator of this sculpture just read one of those articles on women making $0.79 on the dollar compared to men...

The artist seems to have been expressing a certain penis hostility. That your mind didn't go there says something sweet about you.

So who is the lucky taker of this challenge?! 

I wonder what the artist was thinking when they created that sculpture. Maybe she/he was a dom/me. 

You guys are looking at it all wrong. I say the "artist" is a self-medicating nympho who was meth addled at the time this piece of accidental art was created.  You see, due to her meth use she is unable to find a partner who doesn't look diseased or one that doesn't think she is.  Yes even meth addicts have standards of self preservation, yet not enough foresight to invest in a dildo that would last more than a day (at least given her level of use).

Anyhooo...  Befitting a junkie she had been awake for almost 3 days earlier and finally woke up from 20 hours of slumber in a fiendish mood yet again.  Having fucked her last dildo into pieces and depleted her meth supply 4 days ago, she had no choice but to start working on the heap of un-hemmed garments in need of her seams.  

Unable to find her pincushion in the disarray of her apartment, she grabbed the closest thing to her, an old discolored dildo.  Voila!

And we have a winner!

You guys are looking at it all wrong. I say the "artist" is a self-medicating nympho who was meth addled at the time this piece of accidental art was created.  You see, due to her meth use she is unable to find a partner who doesn't look diseased or one that doesn't think she is.  Yes even meth addicts have standards of self preservation, yet not enough foresight to invest in a dildo that would last more than a day (at least given her level of use).

Anyhooo...  Befitting a junkie she had been awake for almost 3 days earlier and finally woke up from 20 hours of slumber in a fiendish mood yet again.  Having fucked her last dildo into pieces and depleted her meth supply 4 days ago, she had no choice but to start working on the heap of un-hemmed garments in need of her seams.  

Unable to find her pincushion in the disarray of her apartment, she grabbed the closest thing to her, an old discolored dildo.  Voila!