Retro Sitcom TV Crushes & Fantasies

Was going to attach pics but it's more fun if you do it by memory ;-)  Answers!!  

Three's Company:

Janet? Chrissy? Cindy? or Terri?

Gilligan's Island:  

Mary Ann? or Ginger?

Brady Bunch: Marcia? or Partridge Family: Laurie?

Cheers:

Diane? or Lilith?

I liked:

Cindy, Mary Ann, Laurie, Lilith

Wait.....you left off Mrs. Roper, Lovie, Alice and Carla? : )

But I'll go Janet, Mary Ann, Laurie, Lilith.

Also some good fantasy time with Gloria(All in the Family) and who can forget Hot Lips Houlihan (MASH)

Janet?  Really?  Her hairstyle always reminded me of my mom (then. actually now too LOL).

Wait.....you left off Mrs. Roper, Lovie, Alice and Carla? : )

But I'll go Janet, Mary Ann, Laurie, Lilith.

Also some good fantasy time with Gloria(All in the Family) and who can forget Hot Lips Houlihan (MASH)

I remember thinking that Mrs. Roper (and Mr. Roper) had such odd looking skin (she was shiny and he was matte).

I'll never forget that icky smile Mr. Roper would shoot at the camera in every episode he was in.

Yes Janet MKang! I seem to remember her having some muscular thick thighs in her short shorts. Wasn't really looking at the hair back then. Also felt a bit sorry for her since she never seemed to get as much attention as Chrissy.

No one on threes company really inspired strong fantasies for me.

Definitely Mary Ann. Despite her pigtails I always suspected some darkness beneath her peaches and cream complexion.

Laurie of course as she was really the only choice unless you're a pedophile or into GILFs.

Marcia Brady of course.

I imagine Lillith in her crisp business suit and black pumps. She's berating me for my lackluster job and cleaning the tiles behind the toilet.

I liked Terri from Threes Company because she would dummy things up and then make that pouty look. Mr. Roper cracked me up with his facial gestures and his homophobic pantomimes when describing Jack's gayness. On a side note: I once had an orgy with Tootie and Natalie on the set of the Facts of Life and got busted by Mrs.Garrett who I then convinced to join us. Ahhh Hollywood in the 80s....good times..............My fav woman on retro tv..Agent 99 on Get Smart....none is hotter!!!!!

Interesting, picked Laurie by default but I agree / she was quite vacant but then the music was more the point than the story I think. In all, an odd show. I had a few interactions IRL with Bonaduce actually. What an asshole. I never saw so many people in one place rolling their eyes simultaneously.

Ever see Shirley Jones in Grandmas Boy? Hilarious comedic take as an old hooker who one character remarks about her "she invented the handjob"

I suppose "Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' or Samantha from 'Bewitched'" is a no-contest of a femdom forum.

Well, if we can go off the selected TV shows, I'm really got a hard on for Wrangler Jane from 'F Troop' 

not only was she gorgeous, she was very aggressive