Retro Sitcom TV Crushes & Fantasies

Domme her of course ;)

As submissive as I am I think I'd be willing to fake it till I make it to have a crack at her.

I remember hearing that she wasn't too different from her character in real life. It was evident that her cast mates were not fans.

I'm thinking one of those butt plugs with an inflating bulb, weighted nipple clamps. Spreader bar with ankle cuffs. Some electroplay of course. I'm thinking some Demeaning puppy play with a bowl of ALPO which she must consume AND. Lick the bowl. Too much??

I generally know who these people are, but cannot identify them by face, so I will say Kelly from Married with Children, Topanga, and Jessie Spano.

Ooh, that's a few into the "future".

Kelly definitely, but Peggy made a hot Gemma in Sons of Anarchy.

Never got into Boy Meets World but Topanga was basically unrivaled.  

Saved By The Bell- Team Lisa ;-)

OK- how about:

Blossom:  Blossom or Six?

90210:  Brenda? Kelly? Donna? or Andrea?

Wonder Years:  Karen or Winnie?

My answers:

Six- she had that fantastically meaty-booty ;-)

Kelly.

Winnie just because she got the most screen time with Kevin.

Totally agree with M Kang about Six....no question there.

90210- I'll go with Gina (not listed) , but in keeping with the thought of a previous post.....I would love to watch Mistress Zito or any other mistress for that matter, Domme Donna. Penis gag and anal hook for her. That would be fantastic entertainment.

-Wonder Years- it's Winnie

Totally agree with M Kang about Six....no question there.

90210- I'll go with Gina (not listed) , but in keeping with the thought of a previous post.....I would love to watch Mistress Zito or any other mistress for that matter, Domme Donna. Penis gag and anal hook for her. That would be fantastic entertainment.

-Wonder Years- it's Winnie

Agreed.  I've got both with Donna's name on it.

one of my first submissive crushes was the older sister 'Judy Robinson' in Lost & Space.  Essentially a mix of 'Swiss Family Robinson' and 'Lassie' but the island is a planet and the dog is a robot.

Judy was played by a Marta Kristen Here is a website - http://martakristen.com/

The show definitely was written by guys who visited dommes as there was a definite BDSM and D/s theme to many episodes.  Subtext in some and more literal in others.

Thanks Ray:

I haven't felt okay for some time and for various reasons.  So am I condemned to more of the same? One day at a time.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy,

Sorry you're not feeling well. I've been doing okay physically, but been having wide mood swings lately. I've been taking apple cider vinegar (organic, unfiltered) twice a day for about a month (2 tablespoons mixed with honey and water) and my joints feel years younger. It has other benefits, also. Give it a try. Hope you feel better soon. We're counting on you to unionize the forum members.

Ray

Dannyboy,

Sorry you're not feeling well. I've been doing okay physically, but been having wide mood swings lately. I've been taking apple cider vinegar (organic, unfiltered) twice a day for about a month (2 tablespoons mixed with honey and water) and my joints feel years younger. It has other benefits, also. Give it a try. Hope you feel better soon. We're counting on you to unionize the forum members.

Ray

Ray:

Thanks for your advice. I'll look into it.  Look for the union label.

Dannyboy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...