Dear NYC Taxi•Uber•Gett•Lyft,

You are no longer of use to me.

I will now be calling upon my eager and willing slaves to transport

The Lovely Mistresses of The Fortress, whenever and wherever they please!

We don't care for your bribes of warm lint pocket chewing gum, or 99 cent store bottled water.. Nor will we pay ridiculous surcharges, while you insist upon playing your latest favorite tunes~during you're little "off map detours".

Seriously. Shame on you.

My new ride always arrives on time, waits, offers mute/volume control, shoe shine, worship, dry cleaning, a puppy, whips/chains, fresh assorted macaroons & Dunkin Donuts coffee, tickling allowance, pedicures & massage, porta potty & a USB phone charger.

You wish you were on my level.

Sincerely,

Mistress Von Dietz.

post-38418-0-60476400-1464830406_thumb.jpeg

Dear NYC Taxi•Uber•Gett•Lyft,

You are no longer of use to me.

I will now be calling upon my eager and willing slaves to transport

The Lovely Mistresses of The Fortress, whenever and wherever they please!

We don't care for your bribes of warm lint pocket chewing gum, or 99 cent store bottled water.. Nor will we pay ridiculous surcharges, while you insist upon playing your latest favorite tunes~during you're little "off map detours".

Seriously. Shame on you.

My new ride always arrives on time, waits, offers mute/volume control, shoe shine, worship, dry cleaning, a puppy, whips/chains, fresh assorted macaroons & Dunkin Donuts coffee, tickling allowance, pedicures & massage, porta potty & a USB phone charger.

You wish you were on my level.

Sincerely,

Mistress Von Dietz.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I love it. I am from MA, we have a web site called Massholes.......Today it said buy a Starbucks coffee..........Step one dump it out ....Step two go to Dunkin Donuts lol

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, which of these options are best pulled behind a subs in slave attire? We'd need quite a few subs as cars are heavier than carriages. ;)

Indeed. It seems as though the subs run RIGHT out of gas when we ride them around for only a few minutes, pony style in session no? Time to step it up boys!

• 2 weeks later...

What would the Ladies preferred ride other then the carriage.  Mercedes,BMW, or Lexus Hybrid?

What would the Ladies preferred ride other then the carriage.  Mercedes,BMW, or Lexus Hybrid?

Will a slave atleast be the chauffeur? That seems too cushy though, they'd atleast have to be in chastity under their uniform ;)

Indeed. It seems as though the subs run RIGHT out of gas when we ride them around for only a few minutes, pony style in session no? Time to step it up boys!

Ridden like a pony by Mistress Von Dietz! What an idea  :rolleyes: I was enjoying watching olympic equestrian earlier, but it sounds much more exciting to be the pony with you, Mistress Von Dietz, in riding gear, crop in hand...  :D