At various points in life there are different things expected of you. By 18 you should have gotten laid (at 22 I still haven't), at 21 you should have gotten wasted, etc. I know that most countries have different rituals, and I have recently found something I think the mistresses might like, especially the end.

At various points in life there are different things expected of you. By 18 you should have gotten laid (at 22 I still haven't), at 21 you should have gotten wasted, etc. I know that most countries have different rituals, and I have recently found something I think the mistresses might like, especially the end.

EW OH MAN 

It's understandable to want to mark events with celebrations and rituals. But in the grand scheme of things, having gotten laid by a certain age is as important as having stood over a fire with a wounded pecker. Life is a constant process of growing and maturing, and you certainly don't have to have sex to be a man, nor do you have to stop watching Saturday morning cartoons in bed with a bowl of coco puffs.

That being said, great video- I think we need to up our standards. Cow jumping test for all the subs!

you certainly don't have to have sex to be a man, nor do you have to stop watching Saturday morning cartoons in bed with a bowl of coco puffs.

Mistress Lu, just imagining any of the mistresses watching Saturday morning cartoons in bed eating Coco Puffs, is quite an adorable vision! My tail is wagging just thinking about it. = )

Funny, but what's cow jumping? Since I'm white, heavy and have had back and knees operated on many times, I have a vertical jump of about ⅛ inch. I can bring a note from my neurosurgeon. Will you accept it or do I have to suffer???

Did you watch the video? It's where you jump from castrated cow to cow! I suppose I'd accept a ball from you in substitution.

I couldn't agree more.

Well said, loveinthetimeofcollaring.

For what it's worth, I didn't get laid until 23. But it doesn't really matter--what's more important is to figure out who you are and to embrace it. All the milestones society might attribute to maturing are nothing compared to honesty with who you really are.

loveinthetimeofcollaring and MZhao,

I couldn't agree more eighter.  Forget things society says. They are often meaningless and "proof" is that social ideas are always changing,  circular, and often contradicting.  When you are with someome, you want them to know and react to "you" not who they think you are.  With the reverse being true.  Then it is a real and satisfying connection.

For what it's worth, I didn't get laid until 23. But it doesn't really matter--what's more important is to figure out who you are and to embrace it. All the milestones society might attribute to maturing are nothing compared to honesty with who you really are.

Funny, but what's cow jumping? Since I'm white, heavy and have had back and knees operated on many times, I have a vertical jump of about ⅛ inch. I can bring a note from my neurosurgeon. Will you accept it or do I have to suffer???

You can be one of the cows!!!  How do you look in black and white?  How about brown and white?  All black?  All brown?  PURPLE COW!  Done!

It's understandable to want to mark events with celebrations and rituals. But in the grand scheme of things, having gotten laid by a certain age is as important as having stood over a fire with a wounded pecker. Life is a constant process of growing and maturing, and you certainly don't have to have sex to be a man, nor do you have to stop watching Saturday morning cartoons in bed with a bowl of coco puffs.

That being said, great video- I think we need to up our standards. Cow jumping test for all the subs!

When I was a kid, it was cartoons and Sugar Frosted Flakes with Tony the Tiger. THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!!!

• 3 weeks later...