CHINA!

Mistress Kang

I love it. he doesn't know shit from Shina(Ola)

I like how he is always saying "I know people". What does he really know about China? I guess he buys all his sheetrock and concrete for his construction projects and bath products, bedding and towels for his hotels from China. Guess that makes him an expert on China.

And you are right Jessy his lips look like a bunghole. Imagine him really as president. The cartoons here and abroad will make him completely unrespected.

For a man as vain as him I can't believe he hasn't looked at every one of the last 6 presidents and how old they looked after their 3rd year. Does he really want to wither away?

But he is probably actually running for the title of "intern commander in chief" and will make Bill Clinton look like a Cub Scout once in.

I love it. he doesn't know shit from Shina(Ola)

I like how he is always saying "I know people". What does he really know about China? I guess he buys all his sheetrock and concrete for his construction projects and bath products, bedding and towels for his hotels from China. Guess that makes him an expert on China.

And you are right Jessy his lips look like a bunghole. Imagine him really as president. The cartoons here and abroad will make him completely unrespected.

For a man as vain as him I can't believe he hasn't looked at every one of the last 6 presidents and how old they looked after their 3rd year. Does he really want to wither away?

But he is probably actually running for the title of "intern commander in chief" and will make Bill Clinton look like a Cub Scout once in.

You sound like you don't like him LOL  

This is a few years old but still good (skip to 1:03 for the part about Trump):

If he ever got in that chair, he'd turn The White House into "Let's Make a Deal". I think you should hit him with the Spinal Tap, and straighten his "brain & hair out" simultaneously Mistress Kang. He's the epitome of corporatism, yet he pretends he isn't. He's a joke! He turned the elections into a reality show. He's a damn fool.

• 2 weeks later...