Silence is powerful

Mistress Rey

I recently had a session I found particularly erotic.

I was a mystery domme.  

The submissive wore a mask, he didn't know which mistress he was with.

The whole session was conducted in silence to conceal my identity.

Then it occurred to me at that moment, that it was a powerful form of sensory deprivation. Every gesture and sensation became heightened and focused on with an intensity that isn't present when constantly engaged in conversation. It gave the session a trance like, meditative atmosphere.

I thought it was interesting as I noticed some submissives tend to be nervous so they frantically attempt to avoid awkward moments with constant chatter and humor- which I love, but and it can pull their focus away from truly experiencing a session. Interacting with our eyes and body language can quiet the anxiety and bring them into the present. 

Have any of you experienced a silent session? 

That does sound hot. I especially like the idea of not knowing who the Domme will be. The idea of silence would definitely be meditative allowing the sub to focus his attention on sensations. At some point though, the Mistress would have to speak to issue instructions, and it would be nice if at sometime the sub would see who the Mistress or Mistress' are.  

I had a session in which the mistress spoke in VIETNANESE. (not at the fortress). orders and verbal humiliation were incomprehensible to me. I spent most of the session frozen in fear.

I was a mystery domme.  

Then it occurred to me at that moment, that it was a powerful form of sensory deprivation. Every gesture and sensation became heightened and focused on with an intensity that isn't present when constantly engaged in conversation. It gave the session a trance like, meditative atmosphere.

I thought it was interesting as I noticed some submissives tend to be nervous so they frantically attempt to avoid awkward moments with constant chatter and humor- which I love, but and it can pull their focus away from truly experiencing a session. Interacting with our eyes and body language can quiet the anxiety and bring them into the present. 

Interesting insights, Maam.

I very much valued and enjoyed my 'pre' and 'post' session conversations but I can understand how silence might intensify a session.

Casual conversation suggests you and the domme are on equal levels, which can detract from the true nature of the relationship.  I dare say most of us feel 'less than' the Fortress mistresses even when not in session. Silence will certainly support this sensibility.

I know I will return to the Fortress before years end and I think a silent session might be JUST the thing to reboot my relationship with those hallowed halls of hurting and humbling.

That first session will be about my de-jungification and as my sessions with Ms. Jung emphasized the verbal it seems right that a silent re-orientation take place.  A humbling speechless hazing of sorts welcoming me back into this amazing sorority of sadism.

I think an interesting alternative is the mistress speaking to you in a language you don't understand but peppering it with a few words that are understandable but don't tell all.

Sort of like 'blah blah blah TENS blah blah blah SOUNDS blah blah TOILET'  What a mind-f**k!

• 2 weeks later...

How did that session go? Was their any awkwardness because you couldnt understand her commands? I would imagine so, as communication is really important during a session and boundaries could be crossed unless parameters were clarified before the start of the session. 

I had a session in which the mistress spoke in VIETNANESE. (not at the fortress). orders and verbal humiliation were incomprehensible to me. I spent most of the session frozen in fear.

Interesting perspective on how  (silent) communication establishes power...

Interesting insights, Maam.

I very much valued and enjoyed my 'pre' and 'post' session conversations but I can understand how silence might intensify a session.

Casual conversation suggests you and the domme are on equal levels, which can detract from the true nature of the relationship.  I dare say most of us feel 'less than' the Fortress mistresses even when not in session. Silence will certainly support this sensibility.

I know I will return to the Fortress before years end and I think a silent session might be JUST the thing to reboot my relationship with those hallowed halls of hurting and humbling.

That first session will be about my de-jungification and as my sessions with Ms. Jung emphasized the verbal it seems right that a silent re-orientation take place.  A humbling speechless hazing of sorts welcoming me back into this amazing sorority of sadism.

I think an interesting alternative is the mistress speaking to you in a language you don't understand but peppering it with a few words that are understandable but don't tell all.

Sort of like 'blah blah blah TENS blah blah blah SOUNDS blah blah TOILET'  What a mind-f**k!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the silent mystery mistress style twice at the Fortress and it was great.  You are so focused on everything that happens.   I have also had roleplay sessions where the Mistress did not speak but was visible and it created a very strict foreboding atmosphere.  And I also had one of the Mistresses only speak in her native language - a roleplay where I was drunk and captured in China and this is where I ended up.  All of these were at Fortress.

I've had the silent mystery mistress style twice at the Fortress and it was great.  You are so focused on everything that happens.   I have also had roleplay sessions where the Mistress did not speak but was visible and it created a very strict foreboding atmosphere.  And I also had one of the Mistresses only speak in her native language - a roleplay where I was drunk and captured in China and this is where I ended up.  All of these were at Fortress.

Thanks for sharing.... that drunk and captured in an foreign country roleplay must have been fun. Has that been a long time fantasy of yours?

I was a mystery domme.  

The "humor and chatter" thing sums me up quite well...I'd swear you were talking about me but we've never sessioned!

I don't think I'd like a silent session much...it would be hard for me to tell if I was pleasing my mistress...but then, I do have a thing for a stony-faced beauty.  That cool witch who doesn't seem impressed no matter what you do.  Maybe silence can be a part of that sort of session...

The "humor and chatter" thing sums me up quite well...I'd swear you were talking about me but we've never sessioned!

I don't think I'd like a silent session much...it would be hard for me to tell if I was pleasing my mistress...but then, I do have a thing for a stony-faced beauty.  That cool witch who doesn't seem impressed no matter what you do.  Maybe silence can be a part of that sort of session...

You can tell by her facial expressions and body language, no? It requires more focus, which why it is intense. 

• 2 weeks later...

How about a kidnapping session in silence, blindfolded, multiple mistresses? That would surely strike fear in anyone's mind... hearing all those women around them... not knowing what would happen next. 

I find blindfolding and multiple Mistress both very intimidating, but this sounds incredibly exciting, as if it would funnel the intimidation and anxiety and turn it into a potent and thrilling tension. The silence would be so powerful, way more intense than overhearing one's captors teasingly discussing their planned torments. And it would take such coordination, chemistry and restraint on the part of the Mistresses, I imagine it would make the sub feel all the more fully that he is under their combined power. 

How about a kidnapping session in silence, blindfolded, multiple mistresses? That would surely strike fear in anyone's mind... hearing all those women around them... not knowing what would happen next. 

Mistress Rey its as if you can read my mind...I'm not sure what is a more terrifying prospect, the silent session or you inside my head :unsure: .

I remember a session years ago with a newly minted Domme who was in and out of the pro-domme world in a month. She blindfolded me then left the room and came back with everyone. It sounded like 7 women but I'm sure it was less. It wasn't silent by any means but the barrage of comments and prodding and mocking was overwhelming. Lots of mocking of my diminutive endowment and suggestions that I need to experience forced-bi. After they left and my blindfold was removed there was a latecomer at the door. It was the mature woman who was managing the place coming in. She said she had heard there was something that needed to be seen to be believed . She leaned in and then from behind her back brought out one of those old fashioned magnifying classes and looked at my 'shrinkage'. She patted me on the head and condescendingly said 'oh dear. They weren't exaggerating were they. You poor man!'

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a session years ago with a newly minted Domme who was in and out of the pro-domme world in a month. She blindfolded me then left the room and came back with everyone. It sounded like 7 women but I'm sure it was less. It wasn't silent by any means but the barrage of comments and prodding and mocking was overwhelming. Lots of mocking of my diminutive endowment and suggestions that I need to experience forced-bi. After they left and my blindfold was removed there was a latecomer at the door. It was the mature woman who was managing the place coming in. She said she had heard there was something that needed to be seen to be believed . She leaned in and then from behind her back brought out one of those old fashioned magnifying classes and looked at my 'shrinkage'. She patted me on the head and condescendingly said 'oh dear. They weren't exaggerating were they. You poor man!'

Wow, what a mind fuck that session was! Did they help you experience what they suggested?

• 2 months later...