Quintin Tarantino: making feet look super sexy

One of the most memorable scenes from Tarantino's movies is when in "From Dusk to Dawn", Salma Hayak, playing an erotic dancer, sticks her toes in Tarantino's mouth and pours whisky down her leg into his mouth.  As George Clooney's character remarked, "Now, that's what I call a show!!"

One of the most memorable scenes from Tarantino's movies is when in "From Dusk to Dawn", Salma Hayak, playing an erotic dancer, sticks her toes in Tarantino's mouth and pours whisky down her leg into his mouth.  As George Clooney's character remarked, "Now, that's what I call a show!!"

Another memorable scene from "From Dusk to Dawn"

Not really a fan, but dont think its cool to out him like that on a public forum (or any forum). If it was done to me I would be supremely pissed. Its his business.

SW:

I see your point but the other side of that coin is his preference is well known.  He is not being outed because it is already out there.  Once upon a time certain things were kept quiet.  In today's world JFK's exploits with women would be a major scandal.  Back then only the inner circle knew. Who knew that many prominent people were gay 50 -75 years ago? Times have changed and people in the public eye are fair game.

Dannyboy

SW:

I see your point but the other side of that coin is his preference is well known.  He is not being outed because it is already out there.  Once upon a time certain things were kept quiet.  In today's world JFK's exploits with women would be a major scandal.  Back then only the inner circle knew. Who knew that many prominent people were gay 50 -75 years ago? Times have changed and people in the public eye are fair game.

Dannyboy

Hey Dan, I understand what you are saying. My point is that if he is seeing a PRO-Domme I don't think it's cool or ethical for her to share that info and for it to be reshared here. That fact that he has a foot thing is known ,i understand, but if hes seeing someone in a professional capacity its alittle different. Gossip is human nature, ego tripping and all that but in this capacity its not cool.

Hey Dan, I understand what you are saying. My point is that if he is seeing a PRO-Domme I don't think it's cool or ethical for her to share that info and for it to be reshared here. That fact that he has a foot thing is known ,i understand, but if hes seeing someone in a professional capacity its alittle different. Gossip is human nature, ego tripping and all that but in this capacity its not cool.

SW:

I get the point.  I make my Mistresses sign a non-disclosure clause. So far so good. Of course if there was ever anything to disclose they might refuse.

Dannyboy