Butt Plug Mondays

Manpeach

Being a holiday, my office was closed Monday. I decided to go in to wrap up some paper work with some piece and quiet. I brought with me a butt plug I just purchased. I shy away from owning such devices due to the difficulty in explaining them if discovered.  Anyway, I inserted it and when about my tasks. 

It was quite fun. Sometimes painful and walking around was a bit of a problem. I managed to keep it in there for about 4 hours. I going to have to come up with a way to keep it in while walking to do it while the office is open.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like fun Manpeach. You could really step it up a notch and get a long distance, remote control vibrating plug, and leave the controls with Mistress Kang and Rey! Yikes!

That would be fun TipT,  I would love to know Mistress Kang and Mistress Rey were thinking of me........often

Did the sensation of it every surprise you unexpectedly while speaking to others at work? They must have wondered what was making you shift around like that...

Mistress Rey,

last Monday was a dry run ( not that I did it without lube ) my office was closed.  I had difficulty walking around. I had to hold my butt to keep from ejecting it. Over the weekend I fashioned a harness to keep things in place. 

Yesterday, I spent a lot of time at my desk. It was pleasant most of the time. I wasn't able to put my feet up so, I was more productive.  I was more careful walking about and didn't make any sudden movements. Mentally, I was having a ball !

I'll stick with this for a week or so, then I'll upsize and see how I fair. ;-0

Yesterday, I was plunged up and strapped in for the morning. I had a client meeting to go to so I thought it best to clear things out.

I go into the Men's room to untie. There's a guy in the next stall. I'm concerned that my unusual movements and the noise of undoing the strap will create too much attention. I decide to wait the guy out. 

I'm sitting for a few minutes and he doesn't stir, splash or fart. I decide I have to go for it and gently and slowly undo the strap and remove the plug. I afraid I'm going to drop the plug in the toilet and/or he's going to see the strap dangling to the floor.  I wish I had a video of the contortions I was going through to be as discreet as possible. 

I finally get done and this has taken about 20 minutes and the guy next stall has been quiet as a mouse the whole time. I figured he was masturbating and wanted to finish so he was waiting me out too.  Just before I leave I take a peek below the stall. His pants have a black stripe on them. He was the Mailman ! apparently taking his break, and warming up in the rest room.

Yesterday, I was plunged up and strapped in for the morning. I had a client meeting to go to so I thought it best to clear things out.

I go into the Men's room to untie. There's a guy in the next stall. I'm concerned that my unusual movements and the noise of undoing the strap will create too much attention. I decide to wait the guy out. 

I'm sitting for a few minutes and he doesn't stir, splash or fart. I decide I have to go for it and gently and slowly undo the strap and remove the plug. I afraid I'm going to drop the plug in the toilet and/or he's going to see the strap dangling to the floor.  I wish I had a video of the contortions I was going through to be as discreet as possible. 

I finally get done and this has taken about 20 minutes and the guy next stall has been quiet as a mouse the whole time. I figured he was masturbating and wanted to finish so he was waiting me out too.  Just before I leave I take a peek below the stall. His pants have a black stripe on them. He was the Mailman ! apparently taking his break, and warming up in the rest room.

Maybe the mailman was also trying to remove a butt plug and hoped you wouldn't see either!

Last Saturday my wife was making a shopping list and talking about running some errands, My son worked late the night before so I didn't expect to see him until after noon.  I went about some yard work and then it dawned on me that Butt Plug Monday need not be limited to Mondays.  I gathered my supplies and headed up to the spare bedroom. As I went by I tossed the dildo onto the bed and it bounced against the headboard with a 'thump'. I continued to the Master BR to get some additional items and as I step in I see my wife lounging of the bed. "What was that noise?" she asks. " I thought you went shopping?"  I manage to change the subject and retreat to retrieve my goodies. No problem. I head down stairs and turn into the kitchen and my son is at the counter and I'm holding a large purple dildo in my hand.  Fortunately, he was engrossed in making a sandwich and I was able to shove it in my pants and carry on a conversation.  

This one risky hobby. 

haha I can imagine both of you in the bathrooms, scared the other one may find out what you are doing in your respective stalls!I be scared to death to find out what

Mistress Katz, I'd be scared to death to find out what Dannyboy is doing in his stall !