Butt Plug Mondays

Manpeach

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Ms. Katz:

I remember the Ex-Lax headquarters on Atlantic Avenue near downtown Brooklyn. Once I was a passenger in a car going past that location when someone suggested that the chairman of the board sits on a gold plated toilet bowl during board meetings.

Dannyboy

Perhaps he is a secret fan of toilet play.

Person of Peachdom,

War and Piece was the original title of his book, but it didn't sell and he changed the concept and title.

Woffster

Yes, Woffyperson , I am aware. The new title was "War, What is it Good For ?" Subscript (Absolutely nothing. Uh-huh)

• 6 months later...

Sounds like a fun way to pass a boring day playing catch-up.  Maybe next time you should turn it into a game: get an electric plug that shocks you at random intervals to keep your mind from wandering.

Sounds like a fun way to pass a boring day playing catch-up.  Maybe next time you should turn it into a game: get an electric plug that shocks you at random intervals to keep your mind from wandering.

Yesterday, I was plunged up and strapped in for the morning. I had a client meeting to go to so I thought it best to clear things out.

I go into the Men's room to untie. There's a guy in the next stall. I'm concerned that my unusual movements and the noise of undoing the strap will create too much attention. I decide to wait the guy out.

I'm sitting for a few minutes and he doesn't stir, splash or fart. I decide I have to go for it and gently and slowly undo the strap and remove the plug. I afraid I'm going to drop the plug in the toilet and/or he's going to see the strap dangling to the floor. I wish I had a video of the contortions I was going through to be as discreet as possible.

I finally get done and this has taken about 20 minutes and the guy next stall has been quiet as a mouse the whole time. I figured he was masturbating and wanted to finish so he was waiting me out too. Just before I leave I take a peek below the stall. His pants have a black stripe on them. He was the Mailman ! apparently taking his break, and warming up in the rest room.