Butt Plug Mondays

Manpeach

LOL Mistress Katz, that must be why the mail is so slow

If we hook it up to some electric, I am sure we can get him to run a bit faster.

Mistress Katz, I'd be scared to death to find out what Dannyboy is doing in his stall !

He is spying on you and the mailman and reporting your activities to the Mistresses of Fortress ;).  Your office bathroom is full of people doing non-work related activities-- even people who are on the forums!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we hook it up to some electric, I am sure we can get him to run a bit faster.

He is spying on you and the mailman and reporting your activities to the Mistresses of Fortress ;).  Your office bathroom is full of people doing non-work related activities-- even people who are on the forums!

Dear Ms. Katz:

You've blown my cover. I'll never be able to walk into a respectable bathroom again. It takes a lot of training to do that kind of undercover work and it takes a discerning ear to distinguish butt plug removal from retrieving condoms filled with the white powder from Columbia. I could imagine how embarrassing it is for someone to wait for the adjacent occupant to leave before the grunting starts.

I am happy to report that several of the butt plugs that rolled into my stall were Fortress property.

The written report that names the culprits is in the mail.

Manpeach you are in trouble.

The mailman, on the other hand, was voted employee of the month for his creative utilization of free time.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Katz:

You've blown my cover. I'll never be able to walk into a respectable bathroom again. It takes a lot of training to do that kind of undercover work and it takes a discerning ear to distinguish butt plug removal from retrieving condoms filled with the white powder from Columbia. I could imagine how embarrassing it is for someone to wait for the adjacent occupant to leave before the grunting starts.

I am happy to report that several of the butt plugs that rolled into my stall were Fortress property.

The mailman, on the other hand, was voted employee of the month for his creative utilization of free time.

Dannyboy

Yes, I have found out the secret: Manpeach's bathroom is the hotspot of the Fortress Devotees forum.  Unfortunately, it was at the risk of you undercover career.  But at least I have tracked down the source of our missing butt plugs.

Yes, I have found out the secret: Manpeach's bathroom is the hotspot of the Fortress Devotees forum.  Unfortunately, it was at the risk of you undercover career.  But at least I have tracked down the source of our missing butt plugs.

Dear Ms. Katz:

I has been my lot in life to be undone by femmes fatales.  So, once again, I am cast into the abyss by a lovely Lady. "Sie mir gut, sie mir gut, sie mir wie du wirklich sollst, wie du wirklich soloist, cause I don't have a wooden heart."

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Katz:

Dannyboy

I can assure you Dannyboy, there is nothing respectable about my bathroom, so, you are still welcome.

I would appreciate next time, just roll the butt plug back into my stall please. 

Mistress Katz, I will have to return them.............One at a time.    :o

Dear Ms. Katz:

I has been my lot in life to be undone by femmes fatales.  So, once again, I am cast into the abyss by a lovely Lady. "Sie mir gut, sie mir gut, sie mir wie du wirklich sollst, wie du wirklich soloist, cause I don't have a wooden heart."

Dannyboy

Dannyboy,

Marlene Dietrich recorded Wooden Heart before both Elvis and Joe Dowell.

Ray

I can assure you Dannyboy, there is nothing respectable about my bathroom, so, you are still welcome.

I would appreciate next time, just roll the butt plug back into my stall please. 

I was being polite Bradley. Actually it isn't as bad as the Love canal decades ago but if I'm welcome it has to be low class.  As far as the butt plugs, I would roll them back if I could fit a 10 foot pole could fit into the stall. No other way would I ever touch them.

One at a time???? The visual is appalling!!!!

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Katz:

Dannyboy

You are like the hard-boiled detective in a film noir movie: always taken in by sloe-eyed vamp who leads the protagonist into a trap .  .  . or in this case is it a dungeon?

We will be sure to fish them out of you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was being polite Bradley.  As far as the butt plugs, I would roll them back if I could fit a 10 foot pole could fit into the stall. No other way would I ever touch them.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy, There is no way a 10 foot will fit, so I put a leaf blower in the stall. Maybe that will work for you

Mistress Katz, The f***n Mailman  picked out all the chocolate candies from my receptionist's desk! ALL OF THEM !

Then he spent 20 minutes in the Men's room.  Yes, I timed him

Dannyboy, There is no way a 10 foot will fit, so I put a leaf blower in the stall. Maybe that will work for you

Bradley:

I've calmed down a bit since my initial reaction.  A pair of forceps will do.  Not interested in carbon monoxide poisoning, let alone the attention that would be drawn to us from the noise.

Dannyboy

Bradley:

I've calmed down a bit since my initial reaction.  A pair of forceps will do.  Not interested in carbon monoxide poisoning, let alone the attention that would be drawn to us from the noise.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

I appreciate your flexibility in the matter

manpeach

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Katz, The f***n Mailman  picked out all the chocolate candies from my receptionist's desk! ALL OF THEM !

Then he spent 20 minutes in the Men's room.  Yes, I timed him

Sounds like the mailman deserves to be punished.  Perhaps you should change your receptionist's candies to chocolate laxatives. . .give him a real reason to spend 20 minutes in the bathroom (and never to steal all the chocolate candy from your receptionist again.)

I have been know to bend over backwards for the right Mistress.

Dannyboy

And we Mistresses appreciate that, also. ;)

Sounds like the mailman deserves to be punished.  Perhaps you should change your receptionist's candies to chocolate laxatives. . .give him a real reason to spend 20 minutes in the bathroom (and never to steal all the chocolate candy from your receptionist again.)

LMAO Mistres Katz. I will get this in the works.  A new meaning for "Fun Size" 

And we Mistresses appreciate that, also. ;)

Dear Ms. Katz:

Remember ex-lax?  What a devious mind you have I like that!

Dannyboy

LMAO Mistres Katz. I will get this in the works.  A new meaning for "Fun Size" 

I am sure if he has only *one* piece of candy, he'll be fine.  But if he is greedy as you say, he is in for a terrible time.

Dear Ms. Katz:

Remember ex-lax?  What a devious mind you have I like that!

Dannyboy

Exactly.  Chocolate ex-lax candy.

I am sure if he has only *one* piece of candy, he'll be fine.  But if he is greedy as you say, he is in for a terrible time.

Exactly.  Chocolate ex-lax candy.

Dear Ms. Katz:

I remember the Ex-Lax headquarters on Atlantic Avenue near downtown Brooklyn. Once I was a passenger in a car going past that location when someone suggested that the chairman of the board sits on a gold plated toilet bowl during board meetings.

Dannyboy