Welcome Mistress Alexia Zito to Fortress!

Mistress Zito's all done with training this week so start planning your session with her (just email or call).  She's like the lovechild of a fortune cookie and bag of firecrackers LOL  What's the Italian equivalent??

http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_zito

This is by far my favorite shot, so cute she made me want to give her all the sweets I could find...I think I overdid it..

Lolli.jpg

Mistress Zito's all done with training this week so start planning your session with her (just email or call).  She's like the lovechild of a fortune cookie and bag of firecrackers LOL  What's the Italian equivalent??

http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_zito

This is by far my favorite shot, so cute she made me want to give her all the sweets I could find...I think I overdid it..

attachicon.gifLolli.jpg

Lollipop Lollipop

Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli....

Thanks to the Chordettes.

Sweeter than candy on a stick

Huckleberry, cherry or lime.....

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Vito Zito,

It was such a pleasure to meet you!  I am now a huge fan of your needlework and your REAL glasses!  Unlike Henry Kinkler, I'm sure you'll never jump the Fortress shark, and I hope you never leave (unlike that David Duchovny guy).

What a fun session we had! Can't wait to play and talk obscure television again ;) 

Welcome Mistress Zito! An Italian Mistress, and a very beautiful one indeed. Looking forward to meeting you and serving you. Just another reason why Jessy and the Fortress are the absolute best!

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you as well! One of my favorite parts of being a "newbie" is meeting all of the fortress's faithful subs, y'all are the best!! :*