Which Sex Toy Are You?

Dear Ms. Rey:

As with the tens unit, the wartenburg wheel being something I experienced in medical setting, having these items used in a dungeon setting just never caught on with me.  That is not to say that everything in a medical setting would not crossover into dungeon play. The wartenburg wheel leaves one with a prickly or tingly sensation. Is that what you do to subs?

Dannyboy 

I'm not sure what Mistress Rey will write in response to your question, Dannyboy, but my answer is: YES! Mistress Rey can make a sub tingly all over with nothing but a single word... luckily for us she likes to use a lot more than just words on us  :)

I'm not sure what Mistress Rey will write in response to your question, Dannyboy, but my answer is: YES! Mistress Rey can make a sub tingly all over with nothing but a single word... luckily for us she likes to use a lot more than just words on us  :)

Qm:

Of that I have no doubt.

Dannyboy

The Hitachi Magic Wand

You’re all class on the outside, but all sass within. Sure, everyone may think that you’re just a mild-mannered person, but that’s because they don’t really know you. If they had any idea what you were really all about, they would be shocked.

eerily correct

I gave a speech tonight and was able to work this into it !   LOL   they loved it, several women in the group told me it was the best part of my presentation.  I did refrain for saying exactly which toy I was 

• 2 weeks later...

MISTRESS KATZ...Regarding I got HANDCUFFS...use them on me Monday April 18 when you incarcerate and entrap me in session with your overwhelming lustful EMPOWERMENT of PHYSICAL BEAUTY...your totally IRRESISTIBLE CHARMS demand that I always be shackled in steel in your ultra sensual most alluring physical presence as you are most irresistible...Lonewolf