Hello : new to forum

On the surface, I look prepared but will I surrender my submissive thoughts/weaknesses to you mistress so you understand how to drive me deep into submissive state? Will I surrender all free will to mistress to be humiliated, embarrassed or shamed in any way that entertains you? Will I surrender my body to you to take as much or little pain as mistresses decides to inflict? Will I all do all that mistress decides not matter now extreme to excite, please, amuse and entertain her. WI'll I surrender my emotions and scream/cry for mistress? Will my only focus be on getting mistress turned on and excited? Will I finally become the lesbian slave girl that I was always meant to be?

Test me Mistress Von Dietz, I beg and plead with you to test me

When I first heard that Stephanie was arriving in New York to surrender herself to The Fortress, I eagerly began carefully planning a detailed session, just for her. Tell me~ are you ready to begin preparing for me now? ;)

When I first heard that Stephanie was arriving in New York to surrender herself to The Fortress, I eagerly began carefully planning a detailed session, just for her. Tell me~ are you ready to begin preparing for me now? ;)

Yes, Mistress Von Dietz you already have me psycologically under your complete control. Stephanie will prepare for her session in any way she is told.. starting now or whenever she is told.

Actually my response should be changed to say that I dare not to say no to you Mistress Von Dietz because I fear what disobedience will mean when I am in the room with you. Both under your control already and fearful to disobey you.

As you should fear

Yes but my desire to submit to Mistress Von Dietz has now become extreme and uncontrollable; fear, lust, craving, and burning desire. My real fear is Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Katz will come even close to what I have expressed. Be careful what you suggest to Mistresses for they have you totally in their control and will do to you what they choose. The fear makes the desire, lust and excitement even more burning and I beg for even more. The circle of submission has engulfed me and must be satisfied at the Fortress by Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Katz. Under 300 hours until my appointment.

I'm excited for you, Stephanie. Keep counting down in anticipation, all the eager waiting will be worth it. Mistress Katz and Mistress Von Dietz will confirm the reason for that swirl of fear and emotion. I just hope you can please and satisfy them to their liking. Stay on your toes... Or should I say knees ?

Yes but my desire to submit to Mistress Von Dietz has now become extreme and uncontrollable; fear, lust, craving, and burning desire. My real fear is Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Katz will come even close to what I have expressed. Be careful what you suggest to Mistresses for they have you totally in their control and will do to you what they choose. The fear makes the desire, lust and excitement even more burning and I beg for even more. The circle of submission has engulfed me and must be satisfied at the Fortress by Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Katz. Under 300 hours until my appointment.

Counting that many hours? I can feel that uncontrollable, extreme lust and anticipation through my computer screen!

• 2 weeks later...

See you soon . . . ;)