Hello : new to forum

Hello I am new to forum as of today.

I am a submissive head to toe crossdresser. Always have been but I hide, suppressed, controlled, locked up these desires for decades. I have limited BDSM experience at a dungeon now closed.

In May or June, it is time for somebody to be throughly completely punished, disciplined, humiliated for locking up their uncontrollable sexual turn to be dressed as a girl

Sissy? No. Slut? No. Total emasculation and feminization by mistresses? Yes. Discipline, punishment, and all other activities completely controlled by mistresses of course. The price needs to be paid, punishment and discipline to fit the crime with no holds barred of course.

I know that this is not every mistresses perference. I looking for 2 mistresses who can work together to teach me a lesson I will never forget.

Any recommendations from staff or other forum posters as to which 2 mistresses. Of course, if only oNE is more suitable that's okay. Buy I deserve to get it from two

I am a submissive head to toe crossdresser. Always have been but I hide, suppressed, controlled, locked up these desires for decades. I have limited BDSM experience at a dungeon now closed.

In May or June, it is time for somebody to be throughly completely punished, disciplined, humiliated for locking up their uncontrollable sexual turn to be dressed as a girl

Sissy? No. Slut? No. Total emasculation and feminization by mistresses? Yes. Discipline, punishment, and all other activities completely controlled by mistresses of course. The price needs to be paid, punishment and discipline to fit the crime with no holds barred of course.

I know that this is not every mistresses perference. I looking for 2 mistresses who can work together to teach me a lesson I will never forget.

Any recommendations from staff or other forum posters as to which 2 mistresses. Of course, if only oNE is more suitable that's okay. Buy I deserve to get it from two

Welcome PC:

It would be difficult for me to consider the Ladies currently on staff because the Fortress has a virtually brand new roster.  I doubt that more than one or two clients have sessioned with the entire roster of Ladies if anyone at all has.

I always defer to booking for that kind of question.

I can say for certain that any client who needs to be punished for any transgression, real or imagined, need only look to the Headmistress to be judge, jury and executioner for that persons shortcomings.  No doubt another Lady can join in and fulfill your fantasy to be punished by two.  I have never known a Fortress Lady to be unwilling to fulfill or exceed ones need to be taken to task.  Booking will have an easy time of making a recommendation.

Dannyboy

Welcome PunCD

You've come to the right place. You'll have no problem getting what you deserve at The Fortress. 

Make the call, book the appointment and let them take from there

looking forward to hearing how this works out for you

manpeach

I get that, at most dungeons, not every mistress could treat you like you deserve. The Fortress is different, because ALL of the mistresses are For-real perverts first class, with the training and inclination to give you a world class dose of exactly what you deserve. Pick any two at random and you'll be thrilled. The difference between them is more personality and style.

As for which mistresses fit you best, I recommend you start by trusting booking; I've taken a few leaps of faith and always been thrilled that I did. Others find a "Mystery Mistress" adds a thrill, and always works out better than you hoped.

If that's a bit too much faith, I'd look at the Mistresses posts to get a feel for personalities, and pick that way.

Whatever you decide, you're in for a treat!

Welcome PC:

It would be difficult for me to consider the Ladies currently on staff because the Fortress has a virtually brand new roster.  I doubt that more than one or two clients have sessioned with the entire roster of Ladies if anyone at all has.

I always defer to booking for that kind of question.

I can say for certain that any client who needs to be punished for any transgression, real or imagined, need only look to the Headmistress to be judge, jury and executioner for that persons shortcomings.  No doubt another Lady can join in and fulfill your fantasy to be punished by two.  I have never known a Fortress Lady to be unwilling to fulfill or exceed ones need to be taken to task.  Booking will have an easy time of making a recommendation.

Dannyboy

booking service seems quite impressive. Thank you

I think most of us Dommes here would love to emasculate and punish you for your uncontrollable urge to cross dress.  You can bring your own outfits and we have some at Fortress as well as an ample make-up kit.  We'll turn you into a woman (and make you very sorry for loving it) in no time.

Then I will make sure that I schedule with you Mistress Katz. When I do, I will have bookings refer to this post. Then you can pick the 2nd domme. I will bring my clothes, shoes, makeup and wig so that you can select my outfit. Once dressed, please Mistress I beg you and whoever you select to intensely train me in the full submissive arts with no holds barred. 2 or 3 hours is what I think I should get.

As a rather feminine type of domme, I do enjoy guiding one to reach their "inner woman." ;)

Congrats on joining the Forum, and for speaking up!

Now you just need to get your fancy little self into the Fortress~so the Mistresses can give you the proper welcome,

and teach you things that you'll never learn anywhere else!

~Von Dietz

O Mistress Von Dietz, you do have a keen insight to the "inner woman". It seems like most crossdressers. Suppress, hide, deny,and purge away the "inner woman". That from his perspective from the "inner woman's" perspective, it's cage, lock-up, gag and place into solidarity confinement never to been seen or heard. To be allowed out of her cage when he wants to have his jollies.

Well the "inner girl" is now free within me. It is time for revenge and punishment to be administered by the mistresses of the fetish fortress. Punishment to fit the crime.

I will get my ass into the fetish fortress in may or June when I have several hours to have justice administered

Mistress Kang is a legend. Submissives and slaves should be picked by mistresses. Mistress Katz, and Mistress Von Dietz had laid claim to me. I will schedule with either of them or both. The length of my appointment will be for the mistresses to decide when I contact booking as well as who the 2nd mistress will be.

Then I will make sure that I schedule with you Mistress Katz. When I do, I will have bookings refer to this post. Then you can pick the 2nd domme. I will bring my clothes, shoes, makeup and wig so that you can select my outfit. Once dressed, please Mistress I beg you and whoever you select to intensely train me in the full submissive arts with no holds barred. 2 or 3 hours is what I think I should get.

I look forward to seeing what items you will bring.  I can assure you, we will be relentless. 

Helen? Not Mistress Von Dietz? O hope you got punishment you deserve for not addressing Mistress Von Dietz properly. I cannot wait to come in either...tick, tick tick may and June will be here soon

So kind and well mannered! Not everyone is as prepared for the Mistress as the Punished Crossdresser! Then again.. I still love to have little surprises waiting for those who are extra prepared. ;)

So kind and well mannered! Not everyone is as prepared for the Mistress as the Punished Crossdresser! Then again.. I still love to have little surprises waiting for those who are extra prepared. ;)

On the surface, I look prepared but will I surrender my submissive thoughts/weaknesses to you mistress so you understand how to drive me deep into submissive state? Will I surrender all free will to mistress to be humiliated, embarrassed or shamed in any way that entertains you? Will I surrender my body to you to take as much or little pain as mistresses decides to inflict? Will I all do all that mistress decides not matter now extreme to excite, please, amuse and entertain her. WI'll I surrender my emotions and scream/cry for mistress? Will my only focus be on getting mistress turned on and excited? Will I finally become the lesbian slave girl that I was always meant to be?

Test me Mistress Von Dietz, I beg and plead with you to test me

Helen? Not Mistress Von Dietz? O hope you got punishment you deserve for not addressing Mistress Von Dietz properly. I cannot wait to come in either...tick, tick tick may and June will be here soon

Nice to see submissives correcting other submissives for us on the forum! :) You really do want to get in our good graces, Punished cross dresser.