Mistress Tan's Toilet Seat.

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

So I while hanging out at Kat's place last night I had the opportunity to inspect and test drive her new Korean electronic bidet toilet seat. That she even has this thing is story within itself- Kat squeezes every nickel so hard the eagle squints. The woman pays her gym dues and buys slabs of meat- that's it :D . So that she thought an automated means of keeping her what-sits beyond sterile that important is personality insight of it's own. No TV but her ass is super clean :rolleyes:

It has two separate sprays of variable strength, temperature, and position, for both vaginal, and anal cleansing, a variably heated seat and a built in dryer that blows the whole thing off when you are done. It's a bit of an odd sensation, sitting there while all these little motors are working a way and things are happening to your privates :unsure: - like a bunch of perverted robots LOL. But once you get used to it it is VERY nice.

I surprised her a bit with the first pic ;) but she was nice enough to allow me to post it anyway.

post-3-12640921380679_thumb.jpg

post-3-1264092160955_thumb.jpg

post-3-12640921499468_thumb.jpg

So I while hanging out at Kat's place last night I had the opportunity to inspect and test drive her new Korean electronic bidet toilet seat. That she even has this thing is story within itself- Kat squeezes every nickel so hard the eagle squints. The woman pays her gym dues and buys slabs of meat- that's it :D . So that she thought an automated means of keeping her what-sits beyond sterile that important is personality insight of it's own. No TV but her ass is super clean :rolleyes:

It has two separate sprays of variable strength, temperature, and position, for both vaginal, and anal cleansing, a variably heated seat and a built in dryer that blows the whole thing off when you are done. It's a bit of an odd sensation, sitting there while all these little motors are working a way and things are happening to your privates :unsure: - like a bunch of perverted robots LOL. But once you get used to it it is VERY nice.

I surprised her a bit with the first pic ;) but she was nice enough to allow me to post it anyway.

We've come a long way from "out houses".

Eagle? Or Buffalo?

Great photos! Does it have varying temperatures for the water? Im sure there is a masturbation element somewhere!

Mistress Kang,

I think it might be more cultural than a matter of personality:-) LOL Ask her about her tabo.

d/leatherwings

Perhaps my favorite part of working in Japan are the awesome toilets. For those with a couple thousand dollars to drop on a toilet check out the Washlet and Neorest toilets on the the TOTO USA site.

Home of the Washlet

you can even test drive one of these babys at several Japanese restaurants in Manhattan, including Sobaya in Lower Eastside.

And here is a map of other locations Toilet Map

Ms Tan,

Nice seat, ;) now where do I sign up to eat some of that .... :P

Seriously though, Pinoy, Thai and Japanese bathrooms have nothing on German bathroom design.

German Toilets Will explain why certain European nations seems to have more peculiar fetishes then others. Not saying that either way is right or wrong, but the whole idea of a water closet is to minimise the exposure and reduce the release of Skatole

HD.

• 1 month later...

The temptation to bump this awesome post to the top was just overwhelming. :) sorry

Warrior Princess Tan looks just incredible on her throne!!!

I am a huge fan of TOTO products. As if their 200+ bottle connoisseur-class sake menu is not enough, Sakagura's (one seater) lady's room is my favorite rest stop in the city! (no TOTO in the men's)

If you have never had high quality sake, you must go to this restaurant. Good sake, always served cold, is so far removed from the hot nail polish remover served at most places!

:) :) :) All this talk about Tan, rice wine, and toilets has left me with a strong thirst to try some of Her tapuy:

http://businessmirror.com.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13215:food-scientist-raves-about-quality-flavor-of-fermented-native-food-wine&catid=53:agri-commodities

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...