Best Mistresses for a no safe word session?

Beatme

This will be my first time visiting the Fortress and I have been looking for a no safe word session for a few years now.  I have not been able to find the proper Mistress.  They all say yes but when I beg or say I changed my mind they stop or give me a safe word. so I am willing to travel from Philadelphia to NYC. 

I am wondering who the best mistresses would be for a session like this.  Where no mater what I say or do I am beat, made to cry, and treated with almost no mercy or kindness.

This will be my first time visiting the Fortress and I have been looking for a no safe word session for a few years now.  I have not been able to find the proper Mistress.  They all say yes but when I beg or say I changed my mind they stop or give me a safe word. so I am willing to travel from Philadelphia to NYC. 

I am wondering who the best mistresses would be for a session like this.  Where no mater what I say or do I am beat, made to cry, and treated with almost no mercy or kindness.

Beatme:

I would first caution you to think clearly about what you want.  If you've never done it before remember that sometimes the reality is not what you think it will be in fantasy.  If you've attempted it before but the Mistress backs off and you find yourself disappointed then maybe you are ready.  Make sure the Mistress understands your history.

Having said that, the only Mistress on staff who I have sessioned with is Ms. Kang.  She is an expert in that kind of session and if she thinks you are ready and truly understand what you are asking for then your dream will come true.

Best wishes,

Dannyboy

Hi Beatme,

Brutal BDSM interplay requires open communication as a safety measure for in fact no one knows for sure what they can fully tolerate if pushed to extremes. Your best bet is to openly communicate with your Mistress of choice and let her gradually ramp up your torturous intolerable suffering...and say nothing...same as NO SAFE WORD...until you eventually realize you must resort  to its use...remember she is in full charge of your well being during your session and will always put YOUR SAFETY FIRST...besides men have the unrealistic notion that they can handle anything a mere woman can dish out which is absolute nonsense. Convince yourself first hand...select a Mistress of choice and let her use her devices on YOU at their highest levels...believe me...YOU WILL SCREAM OUT YOUR SAFE WORD IMMEDIATELY...bottom line you have found the ULTIMATE BDSM ESTABLISHMENT in the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...now suffer in extreme agony at the cruelest hands of their female sadists and employ your safe word if it becomes extremely intolerable activity...works well with me after 10 most outstanding sessions with one coming up next week...Lonewolf

I have played this way with Mistress Kang herself: She seems to really enjoy it. You should try it.

All the Mistress seem very sensitive to what a slaves limits are and will respect them safe word or no: Some like to beat slaves til they just about to use a safeword, others like to hear the safeword screamed loud and often. In any case they know exactly where the line is. If you want them to go past what you think your limits are all the way to what they really are, you should mention that, too. 

Although I understand you must feel frustrated with your previous experiences with empathetic mistresses, it's also assuring to know they were exercising caution when it came to pushing your boundaries!

How far did they push you? At what point did you tell them to stop? Did you make it very clear you didn't want a safe word and you were consenting to anything they wanted? 

If you make it very clear you don't want a safe word, be prepared to commit to being at the total mercy of your mistress. At one point, even if you feel certain now, once you reach your breaking point you will regret not having a safe word. It's only normal in a very intense moment. You just need a mistress who can lead your mind away from your panic-induced regret and fully submit to her breaking you. 

When you are ready for that, come to the Fortress. 

You should never session without a safe word. EVER. 

job...:

I never had a safe word at the Fortress. Many of my sessions didn't involve heavy corporal in any case but in those sessions where a safe word could have been employed there was such a deep level of trust between myself and my Mistress.

Dannyboy

If you choose to play without a safeword, it is best to clearly set your limits before the session starts.  When things get intense and a safeword hasn't been discussed, I'll ask a sub, "would you like a safeword?" If they say they're fine, then I'll continue to play, reading the subs responses and gauging the play accordingly. 

job...:

I never had a safe word at the Fortress. Many of my sessions didn't involve heavy corporal in any case but in those sessions where a safe word could have been employed there was such a deep level of trust between myself and my Mistress.

Dannyboy

I just think that you should always have a safe word. Speaking for myself I know that when I get into a very deep sub space I am not thinking clearly. I may say I want something I don't really mean or something may be happening that I don't want but went along with. I think that you should always have a safe work just in case. Safe, sane, and consensual is everything. 

But if playing without a safe word is okay with you I respect your choice.

Based on my visit I'd also consider whether not sessioning without a safeword might not be backfire for what you intend. I could be wrong about this, but reflecting on my visit to the Fortress think the mistresses held back much more than I'd hoped in part because I said I didn't want a safeword. Since it was my (so far) first visit, they were being (appropriately) cautious. Yet in retrospect, I wish I'd set things up much differently. Just something to consider. 

I just think that you should always have a safe word. Speaking for myself I know that when I get into a very deep sub space I am not thinking clearly. I may say I want something I don't really mean or something may be happening that I don't want but went along with. I think that you should always have a safe work just in case. Safe, sane, and consensual is everything. 

But if playing without a safe word is okay with you I respect your choice.

I also respect your opinion and your choice. I am confident that all Fortress Mistresses are safety conscious and will not go beyond what is safe and sane albeit consensual. I do not have that implicit trust where other dungeons and Mistresses are concerned. I am certainly not reckless and would never suggest to an inexperienced sub to submit to heavy corporal without a safe word.

Dannyboy

I think you should choose Head Mistress Kang but also have a second Mistress who can also laugh at your pain and taunt you over the fact that you don't have a safe word.

I would strongly recommend that you have a 5 minute taster at the beginning of the session before you commit to having no safe word.

Based on my visit I'd also consider whether not sessioning without a safeword might not be backfire for what you intend. I could be wrong about this, but reflecting on my visit to the Fortress think the mistresses held back much more than I'd hoped in part because I said I didn't want a safeword. Since it was my (so far) first visit, they were being (appropriately) cautious. Yet in retrospect, I wish I'd set things up much differently. Just something to consider.

Set up a safe word? You can always have one, but there could be a severe punishment for using it to act as a deterrent.

Set up a safe word? You can always have one, but there could be a severe punishment for using it to act as a deterrent.

Yes, and for the next time I'm in NY and can visit I will certainly keep that in mind. In this case I was asked at the start for mine, and indicated I did not want to have one. In this case that proved to be a mistake, as the lack thereof kept things less intense than I had intended.

Regrettably, I did an extremely poor job of clarifying anything in real time, so that is entirely on me.  

Fortunately, however, Mistress Kang has been extremely gracious and provided some brief email responses which I feel will help facilitate for the future. For those who are regulars this  probably will not come as a surprise, but for anyone thinking of trying the Fetish Fortress, I cannot stress enough the commitment to customer service.  

This is a good point, at least with a safe word the Mistress does not have to rely totally on her own judgement which can be hard with a new client.

I think there should always be some kind of consequence for using a safe word (unless for genuine reasons). It doesn't even have to be painful, it could be embarrassing or yucky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had the pleasure to session a bunch of times at the Fortress over the past years and never discussed nor used a safe word with a Mistress.  They've never suggested it and I never asked for one.  I felt confident in my ability to communicate and their ability to read things because they are so really good.   That said, I'm sure its a good idea for some people.     

• 2 months later...

MISTRESS KATZ...Regarding: "We Mistresses are creative. We can always devise punishments you won't enjoy but are in your limits"...profoundly true as I have experienced by YOU...as well as MISTRESS JESSY KANG...and MISTRESS REY all practitioners of extreme sadistic cruelties in their own unique punishing proclivities of extreme male animal debasement personified. However ultra cruel at times they always observed my pitiful state of torturous submission and played within my stated limits...with sometimes a momentary rush of extremism personified to enforce the supremacy of a beautiful dominant female in her natural state of irresistible male desire...their overall EXTREME BEAUTY is the EMPOWERMENT of NO EQUAL...as the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS is the superior BDSM ENTITY of NO EQUAL...Lonewolf

MISTRESS KATZ...Regarding: "We Mistresses are creative. We can always devise punishments you won't enjoy but are in your limits"...profoundly true as I have experienced by YOU...as well as MISTRESS JESSY KANG...and MISTRESS REY all practitioners of extreme sadistic cruelties in their own unique punishing proclivities of extreme male animal debasement personified. However ultra cruel at times they always observed my pitiful state of torturous submission and played within my stated limits...with sometimes a momentary rush of extremism personified to enforce the supremacy of a beautiful dominant female in her natural state of irresistible male desire...their overall EXTREME BEAUTY is the EMPOWERMENT of NO EQUAL...as the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS is the superior BDSM ENTITY of NO EQUAL...Lonewolf

I've come up with some new tricks to torment you on our next session, so be prepared. 

MISTRESS KATZ...Re: "I've come up with some new tricks to torment you on our next session, so be prepared"...so very SADISTICALLY thoughtful of YOU...as YOU know very well by now that there is NO preparation for your most feared inhumane presence of female prerogatives gone intensely unpredictably interminably unfathomable once again as only YOUR EXTREME TORTUROUS UNRIVALED BEAUTY will condone...but fear not as I am most intrigued in the endless depths of your extreme  inhuman cruelties as well as the heights of your awesome unrivaled personal beauty personified...Lonewolf