Ms. Zhao's Fast

Guest Mustanggt

Guest mustanggt

mZ,

I noticed in another post you said you had just completed an 8 day fast. If you could give some more details, supplements, juices. Obviously your intake was more than just water. If you would not mind sharing details I'm interested in hearing.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mZ,

I noticed in another post you said you had just completed an 8 day fast. If you could give some more details, supplements, juices. Obviously your intake was more than just water. If you would not mind sharing details I'm interested in hearing.

This is an annual cleansing ritual to reset my attitude about food. It's just as mental as it is physical (like bdsm) and really helps with my personal growth.

The fast is called The Master Cleanse and consists of a concoction of only water, freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice, grade B maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. I've taken to modifying it by supplementing with freshly juiced fruits and vegetables once daily, and as much tea to keep me warm. I've come to discover that fasting at the beginning of the year while it's cold out is not conducive to keeping warm, which I am usually struggling to do (maybe because I'm more reptilian than mammalian ;)

The entire Master Cleanse book is available for download here: The Master Cleanse by Stanley Burroughs

The recommended duration is 10 days, but I've taken my time to work up to that. I started with 4 days, and each subsequent year, added a few days. This last time, I endured 9 days but got so cold that I ended it before my intended 14 days.

I'd love to know of anyone's experiences with it.

Guest mustanggt

(maybe because I'm more reptilian than mammalian ;)

Ha! mZ go on youtube there is a lot of things on reptilian life forms, imitating humans, New World Order nonsense and such. :rolleyes:

I myself have tried water fasts before. I can only last about two days, tend to get too weak. :blink: I'll have to read the up on this fast, making your own juice is time consuming though. Thanks for the reply. :)

I did the Master Cleanse once about 4 years ago. I did it for 7 days and it was very intense. I usually do not go more than an hour or two without eating so 7 days with nothing was probably the most out of my mind thing I ever did. It did get easy after about day 3 but I don't think I'll ever be doing it again. I didn't feel like I gained that much from it, so why put myself through it.

Guest mustanggt

Oh man that stuff is WEIRD! I've been considering trying it, but after seeing how cold Zhao was i think i'll wait until it gets a little warmer. I am not a creature of the cold.

I've seen mZ pictures, the problem with her being cold is the fact she has no body fat. And yes the stuff on youtube is very weird :blink: .

Ms. Jung, I don't see why you need to fast, you look perfectly healthy.

Ha! mZ go on youtube there is a lot of things on reptilian life forms, imitating humans, New World Order nonsense and such. :rolleyes:

I myself have tried water fasts before. I can only last about two days, tend to get too weak. :blink: I'll have to read the up on this fast, making your own juice is time consuming though. Thanks for the reply. :)

Water fasting is really not conducive to a healthy retreat from food...The whole point of The Master Cleanse is to provide minerals, nutrients, and calories while cleaning out your system. There's honestly nothing weird about it at all. I think what's truly weird is the amount of toxic chemicals we put into our bodies, not knowing their origin or purpose. A lot of these chemicals cause the plethora of health problems people in the US have...which we are advised to treat with more chemicals. Nature has within itself to heal all, given our wide range of botanical healing resources (ie plants, flowers, roots, etc)

I've seen mZ pictures, the problem with her being cold is the fact she has no body fat. And yes the stuff on youtube is very weird :blink: .

Ms. Jung, I don't see why you need to fast, you look perfectly healthy.

Thanks! I am very fortunate to have my health. I did it for rejuvenation, as a way to flush out toxins from my body.

• 2 weeks later...

While browsing a nutrition forum this afternoon, I came across a link to this wonderful comic illustrating the artist's experience with the Master Cleanse.

Mss Zhao and Jung - how accurately did she portray it?

Cute.

I have to admit that there are definitely similarities in our 'mental chatter'. It's almost like small manifestations of the chemicals that are being pushed out/eliminated while fasting. I don't ever feel fat or unhealthy, especially if I compare myself to others. The fast is more like a mental reset which is reiterated through my physical being. Thanks for that delightful interlude.

Cute.

I have to admit that there are definitely similarities in our 'mental chatter'. It's almost like small manifestations of the chemicals that are being pushed out/eliminated while fasting. I don't ever feel fat or unhealthy, especially if I compare myself to others. The fast is more like a mental reset which is reiterated through my physical being. Thanks for that delightful interlude.

Have you ever tried bentonite clay?

Mong,

I have not tried it, but I know not to use it alone. It's said that it will get stuck without the aid of some fibrous counterpart such as Psyllium Husk. I think that may be my next cleansing experiment!

Have you tried it? With satisfying results?

I tried it but lost my discipline. You're supposed to drink it with water two hours after you eat because the clay will absorb and chelate nutrients from the food. I think I like it better as a poultice. It's an interesting read; I hear the Aborigines use it a lot.

I tried it but lost my discipline. You're supposed to drink it with water two hours after you eat because the clay will absorb and chelate nutrients from the food. I think I like it better as a poultice. It's an interesting read; I hear the Aborigines use it a lot.

I would hope that it's still effective if you used it weekly instead of daily. You used it as a poultice for topical purposes? I just love how brilliant nature can be. So versatile.

I would hope that it's still effective if you used it weekly instead of daily. You used it as a poultice for topical purposes? I just love how brilliant nature can be. So versatile.

Yes, apparently it can absorb toxins internally and externally. You might have to experiment with the dosage and duration of treatment that works well for you.

Just to let you know I got a 5lb bag from this place in Arizona www.theholistichorse.com

Yes, apparently it can absorb toxins internally and externally. You might have to experiment with the dosage and duration of treatment that works well for you.

Just to let you know I got a 5lb bag from this place in Arizona www.theholistichorse.com

Thanks, Mong.

That seems like an excess of clay for one person, especially if you're not cleansing internally with hit. Unless you're also using it to sculpt random objects, too.

Interestingly enough, I find opposition to be the best stimulator.

It's sweet and endearing and borderline pathetic when a sub is so.. subby.

Obedience, when it's a challenge, becomes the carrot dangling in front of me, and I will break rules (respectably) to take a bite out of it. Using a little brute force gets the endorphins flowing, kinda like Fight Club.

Mind you, I'm not asking for a wrestling match. That's Mistress Tan's department.