Ms. Zhao's Fast

Guest Mustanggt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goody, interrogation.

Just had a 2-hour interrogation session yesterday. Needless to say, I got the information I wanted :)

It would be my pleasure to implement new forms of torture for drawing answers out!

I dunno Mistress Zhao, I'm a lot to handle. Ask some of the ex Dragons I've encountered.

I dunno Mistress Zhao, I'm a lot to handle. Ask some of the ex Dragons I've encountered.

Seriously, mong.

How does one become an ex Dragon? I thought that once you were born, you couldn't really change your birth year anymore. ;)

I know you're totally baiting me at this point. All I will say is BRING IT.

It's interesting to see how this thread has morphed. The subject now seems to be "Ms. Zhao is fast... with a comeback!"

(No comeback required here. Think of me as the Greek chorus on the sidelines. But dang, I do love fast women.)

I tend to have a habit of inviting those fast comebacks of mZ, but soon find that I should probably be speechless as well.

It's interesting to see how this thread has morphed. The subject now seems to be "Ms. Zhao is fast... with a comeback!"

(No comeback required here. Think of me as the Greek chorus on the sidelines. But dang, I do love fast women.)

Hehe. You should see me with a whip. I've been dying to just lay into someone with it, no holds barred.

somebody is getting a little bit smarter.

Dear mZ,

Sooner or later everything that you are writing to me is going to sink in, even if I am the one that you have to lay into with a whip, the message will certainly be loud and clear. Sometimes I actually find it difficult to resist and it may seem like I am trying to incur your wrath, but I honestly do adore YOU!

xoxoxo