Ms. Zhao's Fast

Guest Mustanggt

Interestingly enough, I find opposition to be the best stimulator.

It's sweet and endearing and borderline pathetic when a sub is so.. subby.

Obedience, when it's a challenge, becomes the carrot dangling in front of me, and I will break rules (respectably) to take a bite out of it. Using a little brute force gets the endorphins flowing, kinda like Fight Club.

Mind you, I'm not asking for a wrestling match. That's Mistress Tan's department.

Dear mZ,

Written like a true Mistress. I admire the fact that opposition is a stimulator for you and obedience when it is a challenge will make you break the rules and use a little brute force. I love to know that you have that kind of fight club mentality in you. Everything that makes up the Mistress that you are, continues to intrigue me in a major way. The more that I find out about you the more I love, just remind me never to purposely dangle anything in front of you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear mZ,

Written like a true Mistress. I admire the fact that opposition is a stimulator for you and obedience when it is a challenge will make you break the rules and use a little brute force. I love to know that you have that kind of fight club mentality in you. Everything that makes up the Mistress that you are, continues to intrigue me in a major way. The more that I find out about you the more I love, just remind me never to purposely dangle anything in front of you.

Akira,

Thanks for you adoration ;)

You whole face must be brown now. Maybe that's the way you like it.. smothered in Mistress fodder.

I had a stimulating session last night where the sub wasn't terribly difficult to restrain, but screamed and howled with resistance like a wild beast in captivity. It left me high off the brutalities I was able to push him to.

That's what I like.

Can't wait to bite your carrot.

Akira,

Thanks for you adoration ;)

You whole face must be brown now. Maybe that's the way you like it.. smothered in Mistress fodder.

I had a stimulating session last night where the sub wasn't terribly difficult to restrain, but screamed and howled with resistance like a wild beast in captivity. It left me high off the brutalities I was able to push him to.

That's what I like.

Can't wait to bite your carrot.

Dear mZ,

You will most certainly always have my adoration, as you are the embodiment of everything I adore in a Mistress / Woman. I love to hear that you had a stimulating session that left you high, as your pleasure is definitely my high. I do like my face brown as long as it is a result of being smothered in your fodder. BTW... my carrot is yours to bite anytime you wish.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

You will most certainly always have my adoration, as you are the embodiment of everything I adore in a Mistress / Woman. I love to hear that you had a stimulating session that left you high, as your pleasure is definitely my high. I do like my face brown as long as it is a result of being smothered in your fodder. BTW... my carrot is yours to bite anytime you wish.

xoxoxo

A-

Adoration, admiration, pleasure, wish.

Seriously, where did you learn to show admiration? From a parrot? You rearrangement of my words is astoundingly comical.

I don't even know what to say next. Are you like this in person?

I find you highly amusing ;)

A-

Adoration, admiration, pleasure, wish.

Seriously, where did you learn to show admiration? From a parrot? You rearrangement of my words is astoundingly comical.

I don't even know what to say next. Are you like this in person?

I find you highly amusing ;)

Dear mZ,

Clearly I have a lot to learn in my adoration of you. I am really glad that you find me highly amusing, but am sad to find you at a loss for words, as you can see how attentively I hang on your every word. Your loving parrot, Akira.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

Clearly I have a lot to learn in my adoration of you. I am really glad that you find me highly amusing, but am sad to find you at a loss for words, as you can see how attentively I hang on your every word. Your loving parrot, Akira.

xoxoxo

A,

I challenge you to new outlets of expression of your adoration.

Hows about you write a poem for me?

:D

A,

I challenge you to new outlets of expression of your adoration.

Hows about you write a poem for me?

:D

mZ,

Expressionless, cold and almost dead inside

Till a Mistress brought new life to these feelings I hide

To travel together as Vampires by night

Then lie together as one come daylight

To bring out every fetish and obsession

Making the future an act of contrition and endless confession

A religious kind of worship for the one I adore

An inner lust surfaces, which make me want her even more

Taking me to the furthest reaches of depravity

Now has me walking on air, as if there were no gravity

Altered images come to me in a dream

As this perfect Goddess never fails to make me scream

I am tempted in such mysterious ways

Taken on a mind trip and lost for days

An insatiable hunger and lust have come to stay

As she grabs hold of my heart, finger nail pierces and makes my blood spray

Her thoughts provoke in me such hidden desires

To the depths in which I then see myself burning in Hell fires

Her eternal powers have taken possession of my soul

Now for the first time in my life, I finally feel whole

It is clear that I am trying to win the heart of Mistress Zhao

But so painfully obvious, I just don't know how

xoxoxoxo

All My Love,

A

I'd rather wrestle you, it's likely a tad less dangerous dear Mistress. :))

Mong

You should really start off easy first, like with a cobra. I am a dragon, not a baby-snake. My fangs are much larger and my breath, a lot hotter.

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup”

Mong

You should really start off easy first, like with a cobra. I am a dragon, not a baby-snake. My fangs are much larger and my breath, a lot hotter.

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup”

Dear mZ,

There is a whole lot more about you that I would describe as HOT than just your fire breathing breath Dragon Lady.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

There is a whole lot more about you that I would describe as HOT than just your fire breathing breath Dragon Lady.

xoxoxo

A-

You're like that guy sitting on the sidelines with a full commentary for each play, but no plays himself ;D

When are you actually going to physically prove your worth?

A-

You're like that guy sitting on the sidelines with a full commentary for each play, but no plays himself ;D

When are you actually going to physically prove your worth?

Dear mZ,

I have always had feelings of unworthiness when it comes to serving the perfect Mistress.

xoxoxo

A