The Gift Of A Fortress Session

Mistress Kang

Oh HMJK, so many people.

I'd want to give one of my Cali sub friends a taste of the finest mis-treatment to be found in NYC—I think she'd absolutely lose her mind in the Fortress and re-enter the world as a goopy puddle of delirium and delight.

I'd want to get a couple I know an hour or two with YOU—he's her dom, but they're both interested in finding out who can take more pain, and I'd like to hear all about it after you tie them down and help them figure it out ;)

I have another friend who has absolutely no idea what he wants (sexually or otherwise), and I'd like him to be taken out of his own ever-busy mind for a little while, and to be shown that desire, fear, anxiety, lust, awkwardness, hope, etc., etc., can all actually be fodder for play and funnnn. Even if he doesn't like it :P then he'll at least know that for sure. 

One woman I know got extremely excited when she saw some of my marks, and when I held her down and choked her during sex, and I'd love for her to get slapped around by someone who knows what they're doing. I think it would help her relax—she's way uptight about her desires (kinda like I was... before I first started sessioning), and usually feels the need to get wasted to be able to enjoy herself. I think some time at the Fortress would show her another way.

So many people! I'll stop there, though, I don't want to drone on forever :P

Hello ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...MISTRESS JESSY KANG I personally will gift myself again with YOUR stunning presence and attributes on my upcoming perennial BIRTHDAY BASHING in May. I know of no other gift to me  personally that would elicit such enthusiasm and never forgotten memories of your STUNNING OVERALL PERFECTION...that BEAUTIFUL FACE...that EXEMPLARY AWESOME BODY...your intuitive knowledge of impressively cruel male dominance and unyielding most persuasive implementation personified...that totally contradicts your inherent personal warmth and endless charms...our zany fun filled verbal and physical BDSM interactions...most memorable as fully experienced by me on my 75th birthday...Lonewolf with his breathtaking ASIAN BDSM PRINCESS of no equal at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS!!!

Dear Ms. Kang:

Alas, there is no one in my vanilla life, save for one, who could occupy my cerebral kink zone. Those I despise I could conceivably wish dead or hurt in some fashion. I don't see a session as "punishment" or as retribution no matter how severe it could be. I have no interest in guiding anyone into the S & M world as the line of demarcation is almost impenetrable.

The one to whom I refer has already seen the pink room with us. Given our current state of affairs I would love to witness her being caned by the Headmistress while I watch and enjoy the spectacle.  I am sure she would decline the opportunity.  On the other hand she might suggest that I submit to a caning by the Headmistress while she watches and gloats as I struggle through the ordeal.

Shades of "Tiny Dancer."

Dannyboy

I would add, to be more on topic, that if there are any clients out there who are strapped for funds at this time of the year some of us who are more fortunate might contribute to a fund to pay for or subsidize sessions for those individuals. Would this be an example of "noblesse oblige" or a form of "socialized S&M?"

Dannyboy

I would add, to be more on topic, that if there are any clients out there who are strapped for funds at this time of the year some of us who are more fortunate might contribute to a fund to pay for or subsidize sessions for those individuals. Would this be an example of "noblesse oblige" or a form of "socialized S&M?"

Dannyboy

Generous of you as always, Dannyboy ;-)  But just thinking of how this would even work is hilarious!  Would they fill out a hardship application? Sliding scale domination? I've always liked the idea of "domination by the pound" LOL 

Generous of you as always, Dannyboy ;-)  But just thinking of how this would even work is hilarious!  Would they fill out a hardship application? Sliding scale domination? I've always liked the idea of "domination by the pound" LOL 

Dear Ms. Kang:

I was thinking along those lines myself - difficult to administer and fraught with privacy issues.  Imagine requiring copies of tax returns and credit reports to determine financial need?

Ah but could the day come when among the gift cards that you'd find at CVS or Duane Reade there would be a Fetish Fortress card?  Let's see, I'll get an Omaha Steaks card for sis, an iTunes card for my son and a Fetish Fortress card for uncle Danny.

Dannyboy

I'd say noblesse oblige, but go too far and you're just beating up the homeless:)

I know a few people in my life who could use some "bdsm therapy," but I'm going to go with Kari Byron of Mythbusters fame, and I think the gift would be what she gets out of it. She was the subject of the "Chinese water torture" segment, and didn't do too well. I think she deserves a shot at being tortured without trauma. And the visual of her tied to the rack...Gotta go!

Dannyboy

• 3 weeks later...

Stuck on gift ideas?  Give 'em a session with a dominatrix LOL  I actually heard this on a podcast today.

Sooo...to whom would you gift a Fortress session and what would you hope he experiences with the Mistress(es)?  

Five years ago, a woman I was dating alluded to the fact that she would be open so a session with a dominatrix (she wanted to watch me get dominated). We almost went through with it, but I didn't have the guts to pull the trigger. If I only knew then what I knew now.

But I digress. I would love to have the opportunity to provide such a gift to another woman providing she was into it...

As long as it was understood that

a) This was not a "gag" gift  

B) The end result would be "bound" to please her

After all, these are the ties that bind people together...